[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

"
Bmei wrote:
Are the unique rings mandatory for the build? Also, what is your dps without buffs?

Hey Bmei, and thank you for showing interest in my build!

The unique rings are in NO WAY mandatory. Your first Goal for your Rings and Gloves is to get Max Res/Life/ES.

I was able to stay capped with 1 less "resistance" ring, so I put on the uniques for Added damage and leech.

But definitially not necessary. Without buffs im at 46k
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
on now
Standard League
Any maps/mods to avoid? So far, I am liking the build, more active playstyle. Hope the high 70 maps won't be too bad.
Last edited by Bmei on Jul 27, 2015, 4:32:09 PM
"
Bmei wrote:
Any maps/mods to avoid? So far, I am liking the build, more active playstyle. Hope the high 70 maps won't be too bad.

Just gotta take it easy with Elemental Reflect Maps. Thats it. Be careful of the nemesis mod VOLTILE FLAMEBLOOD / ICEBLOOD / STORMBLOOD. They do massive damage on death and they can mix with the map damage % mods and really pwn. So flask in preperation.

blood magic maps just turn off ur auras

:D
Standard League
hey man, loving the build, respecced out of infernal blow after the 2.0 nerfs & got a legacy BoR and was able to keep my legacy aegis.

Just one question, do you run haste or hatred? I lose 6k dps when I switch to 20/20 Haste from Hatred.
Was just curious, you have haste gem in your 2.0 gear.

Cheers!
"
aient wrote:
hey man, loving the build, respecced out of infernal blow after the 2.0 nerfs & got a legacy BoR and was able to keep my legacy aegis.

Just one question, do you run haste or hatred? I lose 6k dps when I switch to 20/20 Haste from Hatred.
Was just curious, you have haste gem in your 2.0 gear.

Cheers!

Hey bud, I run Herald of Ash, Thunder or Ice, and Hatred. I wish I can still run haste and hatred but wouldnt be able to run herald of ash as well.

any other questions let me know!
Standard League
Hi there, really liking the look of your build, exactly what i enjoy in arpgs usually. Also thef act that kaom's heart is there only for show is awesome ^-^. Just a quick question though, would that build viable with a non-legacy soul taker ? I dont have the currency to get that...
"
Bloodhatred wrote:
Hi there, really liking the look of your build, exactly what i enjoy in arpgs usually. Also thef act that kaom's heart is there only for show is awesome ^-^. Just a quick question though, would that build viable with a non-legacy soul taker ? I dont have the currency to get that...

Hey man, thanks for the kind words :D

Of course you can use a non legacy soul taker. You just need the ability to use no mana cause we reserve 100% of our mana. Really the only legacy you need is the BoR, and that could be the newer one, as long as it has 15% block.

You can also use a non legacy aegis. Let me know if you haave any other questions man!
Standard League
Will be online in 1 Hour for a night of Mapping and getting mad loots :P

Hop on my stream to listen along to some good music and chat about the build or anything!

Hope I will see you all there!

Leave some messeges on this thread and I will answer once I get home from work.
Standard League
Gonna start leveling this week! :D Got quite lucky and got a guy selling a 261% armor/evasion 15% block BoR at 1 ex ! lol. Can't wait, thx for sharing the build man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info