[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

i wonder, why static? also, what do you think of ice crash with this build?
Nice build and nice playstyle. Any videos for atziri?

Also, only two slots for jewels in tree? Which would you suggest?
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Jul 30, 2015, 4:00:48 AM
sorry if this has been asked, but is this HC viable? Cant find the strength to go thhrough 30 pages lol.
ofc, it is hc viable, one of the most tanky builds in the game...just take a few hp nodes more than levi and try to get 5k+ and either you cap your chaos res or take some life regen which is now more useful^^
Last edited by Mr_Andersson on Jul 31, 2015, 11:59:00 PM
Well, i just hit level 70 and this build is simply awesome. I have non legacy stuff, and no gems maxed yet or quality, still i have almost 30k buffed. While leveling i used Relentless Fury and it carried me fine until i hit 50. Then i crafted a rare that easily brought me to Soul Taker..

From level 59 and on, the difference is insane, and the BoR at 67 jsut makes it almost invincible. Thx a lot sharing this build man :) . Now to go to 90 and max those gems and perfect the build with time.

I feel like a zealot paladin in D2, and thats a good thing :P

Cheers!
"
Bloodhatred wrote:
Well, i just hit level 70 and this build is simply awesome. I have non legacy stuff, and no gems maxed yet or quality, still i have almost 30k buffed. While leveling i used Relentless Fury and it carried me fine until i hit 50. Then i crafted a rare that easily brought me to Soul Taker..

From level 59 and on, the difference is insane, and the BoR at 67 jsut makes it almost invincible. Thx a lot sharing this build man :) . Now to go to 90 and max those gems and perfect the build with time.

I feel like a zealot paladin in D2, and thats a good thing :P

Cheers!

Hey Mans :D That's awesome to hear :)

Having fun is what this game is about, and if you lose the 'fun' then what's the point of playing!

My gaming PC hasn't booted since Thursday night, I brought it to shop saturday and hopefully I'll get it back this week. Other wise I'll be playing on a pretty standard hp laptop lol.

So I won't be streaming until I get that back. Any questions feel free to post here!
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Hey man, how do you find your revamped passive tree? I am wondering if i should use the revamp version instead since 4 jewels nodes give a lot of possibilities. Also, the shield block % you took near teh duelist's start really caps of things quicker imo. I think i'll try it out since i probably have enough passive refunds without needing regrets.

I hit level 84 earlier, up to 40k dps now :). Still farming for better rings and especially gloves with 15% IAS and light/Fire res. Simply having a blast!
"
Bloodhatred wrote:
Hey man, how do you find your revamped passive tree? I am wondering if i should use the revamp version instead since 4 jewels nodes give a lot of possibilities. Also, the shield block % you took near teh duelist's start really caps of things quicker imo. I think i'll try it out since i probably have enough passive refunds without needing regrets.

I hit level 84 earlier, up to 40k dps now :). Still farming for better rings and especially gloves with 15% IAS and light/Fire res. Simply having a blast!

You can use the revamp version. I have put enough testing into it for you guys. The only thing is the revamped version is NOT BLOCK CAPPED. We need 1% More Block, which I gain from tempest shield buff, or a +1% block with shields gem. But yes, its all up to you! I used Brute Force Solution in the first Marauder Jewel spot to give me enough int to run what I need. I am still 4 Dex short from being able to use lvl 20 Haste/Vaal Haste.

Keep on rockin bud.
Standard League
bump online now
Standard League