New Unique Maligaro's Restraint - Revealed

Hmm, testing shall be done. If this is as OP as abyssus then I could take my glass cannon even further :P

I like it. A lot.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Dec 12, 2014, 4:50:11 PM
i like it

to the creator,ignore the "trash item" posts,those creatures exist only to take our oxygen
Nifty risk vs. reward mechanic, I like it.

Also, a belt with a visible effect on the character? Yes, please.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
Bendyboy wrote:

i Believe it is global, but ive never ran a totem build and don't know the interaction there

Here what I believe can be done:

dual totem build
Use 3 dragon to convert fire 2 lightings
Use a skill that can crit or take shock nods on tree

Hide behind walls and cast totems.

Enjoy 60% totem shock damages, shoked yourself but safe behind walls/decoy.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 12, 2014, 4:52:16 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I call fake.
I call the eternal supporter tag next to your name internet jiggery-pokery.
I call that bright flying rhoa thing with a banner that follows you around some sort of game hax.

But seriously, don't worry about the reflected shock thing, Tom. As Victor said, reflect doesn't work that way in PoE as a standard.

@Venti, it isn't a HC item. Unless you have balls. So yeah, for you it isn't a HC item.

I have personally been thinking of some sort of Voltaxic LA revival build.

Oh, and Tom here (Bendy) is my eldest son.

:)

This is clearly a fake parent account
Oblivious
Oh crap, I remember suggesting something like this a year or two back. Haha yep there it is
Spoiler

Glad to see someone else had the same idea and it got in. Shame it won't be as interesting without shock stacks... Still, nice unique.

E: Ah, "increased" not "more". I think GGG just broke your unique.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Dec 12, 2014, 5:02:22 PM
if its real. Item is shit and useless
"
Bendyboy wrote:
unless GGG misunderstood me during design, it shouldn't remove shock off mobs, you just get shocked ASWELL. And don't make me think about things like that, you got me scared for a moment.

Just another victim of GGG's poorly chosen wording. They really need to find a better phrasing than "reflect", which does nothing but confuse people since the way they are using it is not how everyone else does. Something like "mirrored" would be better, since that brings up a mental image of two of the thing, rather than reflected's one.

Not an issue with your item, of course. Just a general bit of poor design on their part.
Last edited by Mudpony on Dec 12, 2014, 5:05:25 PM
"
if its real. Item is shit and useless

not even close, it will be insane with totems

"
lolozori wrote:

Here what I believe can be done:

dual totem build
Use 3 dragon to convert fire 2 lightings
Use a skill that can crit or take shock nods on tree

Hide behind walls and cast totems.

Enjoy 60% totem shock damages, shoked yourself but safe behind walls/decoy.

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 12, 2014, 5:09:22 PM
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Oh crap, I remember suggesting something like this a year or two back. Haha yep there it is
Spoiler

Glad to see someone else had the same idea and it got in. Shame it won't be as interesting without shock stacks... Still, nice unique.

E: Ah, "increased" not "more". I think GGG just broke your unique.

I asked about using more, at lower value, but they said it would be too powerful.

And yeah, R.I.P Shock stacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info