New Unique Maligaro's Restraint - Revealed

"
Bendyboy wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I like the art.

It also has a Graphical effect when you wear it, something akin to a plasma globe

you just designed a 50ex standard item.

Plasma globe?

GG
Forum pvp
"
lVlage wrote:
What is a little odd is since the shock is reflected back onto you, you won't get the bonus from having the enemy shocked.. So a normal shocked enemy would already give you 50% damage.

So really this belt is only giving 10% damage for 50% increased taken. Interesting belt tho.

Is the shock status on monsters removed when reflected back?
Also there is a difference between MORE and INCREASED. It's not 10%
Seems a little much on the drawback side of things.

But ive been wanting to screw around with three dragons and the new lightning skills so it might be interesting :)

Any insight into its rarity? Assuming it will be common.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
lVlage wrote:
What is a little odd is since the shock is reflected back onto you, you won't get the bonus from having the enemy shocked.. So a normal shocked enemy would already give you 50% damage.

So really this belt is only giving 10% damage for 50% increased taken. Interesting belt tho.

the shock is not removed from monsters, the reflected mod doesnt work that way, the mobs will still be shocked, same with the unqiue shield, atziris mirror(reflect curses, you still are cursed but so are the monsters).
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 12, 2014, 4:38:59 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
lVlage wrote:

unless GGG misunderstood me during design, it shouldn't remove shock off mobs, you just get shocked ASWELL. And don't make me think about things like that, you got me scared for a moment.
"
Bendyboy wrote:

unless GGG misunderstood me during design, it shouldn't remove shock off mobs, you just get shocked ASWELL. And don't make me think about things like that, you got me scared for a moment.

Is 60% global?

Can I use the increased damage on totem ?

*3 dragons wet pant*
Forum pvp
"
Bendyboy wrote:

Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
lVlage wrote:

No it is not, it's worded like atziri's mirror so i am assuming it has the same attribute.

"
lolozori wrote:
Is 60% global?

It says so on the belt "damage" non specified.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : OP already confirmed, it's the same like mirror reflect curse attribute.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Dec 12, 2014, 4:44:14 PM
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Bendyboy wrote:

Is 60% global?

Can I use the increased damage on totem ?

*3 dragons wet pant*

i Believe it is global, but ive never ran a totem build and don't know the interaction there

Interestingly, here's a quote from GGGnick after the stats were finalized
"
From a power level, the stats I sent you a while ago are proving to be very strong, perhaps even a little too strong. That said, there's a big tradeoff for that power, so we're currently allowing it. From a damage standpoint it's arguably a best-in-slot item, but the risk puts it in a similar space as Abyssus.

I call fake.
I call the eternal supporter tag next to your name internet jiggery-pokery.
I call that bright flying rhoa thing with a banner that follows you around some sort of game hax.

But seriously, don't worry about the reflected shock thing, Tom. As Victor said, reflect doesn't work that way in PoE as a standard.

@Venti, it isn't a HC item. Unless you have balls. So yeah, for you it isn't a HC item.

I have personally been thinking of some sort of Voltaxic LA revival build.

Oh, and Tom here (Bendy) is my eldest son.

:)
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 12, 2014, 4:47:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info