New Unique Maligaro's Restraint - Revealed

"
LeHeup80 wrote:
Wow that's a really impressive unique, some will shrug it away because they don't understand how you could apply it but I do.

Plus SHINEY!! Excellent design 10/10!

GG GGG

Yeee. I was wondering what the heck that bubble was on people I thought it was a MTX but it's the Maligaro's Restraint...oh snap son. That changes everything

Of course this belt is best for chaos damage right, like people are seeming to say. Or even Avatar of Fire build. Lol wait thought about it, not so great for avatar of fire. Don't look at me.
Last edited by BearCares on Jan 6, 2015, 7:20:02 PM
Very interesting unique.

I'm using it on my shock build increased damage and movement speed is great but self shock just turns myself into a glasscannon.

however I couldnt resist the bubble so I wear it anyway plus Im standard casual.

great uniqe:)
Please make the item usable by casters too mate, adds damage to attacks and spells please :/

I see that the original picture didn't have the attack restriction in the first place.

This crazy effect is wasted if i cannot use it on my wizard. (Big tradeoff vs doryani, should still be balanced - thinking wizards are already glassy - idk...)
Is a Necro like this even allowed?

Also, there's no modifier in the game that adds lightning damage to attacks and spells... They would need to put "Adds 1-50 lightning damage to spells" beneath the attack line.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info