1.3.0 Patch Notes

Path of Flameblast confirmed.
"
fkxDuelist wrote:
"
edgewood wrote:
I am truly hoping that this really isn't going to be as bad as it sounds.
I just recently finished grinding the shit out of my masters to get 8 so I can actually start crafting some stuff to use in game. Now that is no longer possible. The economy is soo fucked up that it is impossible to make any cash to buy top tier items. I have Never even seen an eternal orb drop and I have multiple lvl 90+ characters run 78 maps and NOT one has ever dropped for me, now i need 5! for mutliple crafted mods? Not to mention that Everything I did purchase or grind for hours/days to find is now totally worthless as they were nerfed into the ground. This is getting ridiculous with the amount of nerfs and the rift you are causing between the have's and the have nots. I have no problem with not having every top tier item as I play 20-30 hours a week and not 10 hours a day like a lot of ppl do, that being said 20 hours a week is a HUGE time investment to have it screwed over like this. How bout instead of making it so the ppl who take longer to reach the goal don't get fucked over every time they get close and just make the goals farther away. How hard would it really be to just make some higher level instances of current zones to challenge the ppl who are walking through all the content now instead of fucking over those of us who take a LOT longer to reach that level?

Signed One incredibily frustrated and pissed off supporter

+10000000000

+10000000001
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
Like I said way earlier, I'm super motivated to play now. This game was a challenge in open beta. Since then, it basically became Path of Critanything and this game went from difficult to a glorified picnic.

Now it's going to be challenging again. I'm damn excited.
The thing I like best about this patch is that GGG knew this would be the initial reaction and they did it anyway because they care more about the long term than appeasing those that oppose change and balance.

I get it too, it's fun to have a strong build. Everyone wants a character that can be tanky and defend while dealing tons and tons of damage. That's why we play games! But whether some of us realize it or not, the more challenging it is to reach that feeling, the more rewarding and enjoyable it is.

I haven't played 1.3 yet, but I look forward to playing and supporting PoE for years to come. Not just because of the game itself, but because of the standards of their dev team and leadership.

A++ Will play again!
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Dec 11, 2014, 11:51:01 PM
"
Dravox wrote:
I was super excited for this league, but now I'm not anymore :(

Same here :/
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Path of Nerf.
Path of Exile 1.3.0 Master of reduce
Last edited by AISBERG on Dec 11, 2014, 11:49:46 PM
Awesome, can't wait!
lololololol.... wonder how many death threats are rolling in right now :P
IGN: Sin
Needed nerfs imo. I just think it's a shame that no skills almost were buffed. Really wanted to do something new. Time to adapt boys
IGN: alba

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info