[2.2.2b] Cast when Drinking Potion spell spammer - 20 spells per second with no active skills

WTF? you're awesome
"
Dimeq wrote:

• Summon Raging Spirit and/or Summon Skeletons (distracts enemies)

Small nitpick here: SRS, while damageable with area attacks, are not targeted by AI (skeletons are).
"
wyvernfist wrote:
"
Dimeq wrote:

• Summon Raging Spirit and/or Summon Skeletons (distracts enemies)

Small nitpick here: SRS, while damageable with area attacks, are not targeted by AI (skeletons are).

Did not know this - will definitely go and use skeletons instead. Thanks!

"
BTW u got some jewel slots nearby: i grabbed 2 of em and got myself 2 perfect Fevered Mind for extra 60% Spell Damage, great cheap dmg boost

Yep, updated my tree to use these too (too poor for perfect ones though).

Updated the first post with new links - exchanged SRS with skeletons, added Flame Golem over Life Leech on Discharge, and got another Unset Ring.

RF moved to a weapon socket so that it doesn't trigger when I'm using a weapon swap for Whirling Blades. Probably the cheapest way to increase mobility ever:
Last edited by Dimeq on Sep 18, 2015, 5:51:15 AM
Hey dude, I grabbed one more jewel socket and i'm now using a Chill of Curruption wich allows me a 100% VMS uptime since we crit so much, its really efficient! Also i don't run a Quicksilver flask cause "Surgeons" Diamond flask is so OP :O
"
Hey dude, I grabbed one more jewel socket and i'm now using a Chill of Curruption wich allows me a 100% VMS uptime since we crit so much, its really efficient! Also i don't run a Quicksilver flask cause "Surgeons" Diamond flask is so OP :O

Yeah, Chill of Corruption is OP - currently I'm running 2x Fevered Minds, 1x rare crit jewel, and 1x Chill of Corruption.

I was using a Diamond Flask originally, but after I switched to using a 5L Voll's Protector, I had enough damage without it and my clear speed was just limited on movement speed (and not messing up when hitting flasks).
"
Dimeq wrote:
"

Yeah, Chill of Corruption is OP - currently I'm running 2x Fevered Minds, 1x rare crit jewel, and 1x Chill of Corruption.

I was using a Diamond Flask originally, but after I switched to using a 5L Voll's Protector, I had enough damage without it and my clear speed was just limited on movement speed (and not messing up when hitting flasks).

I'm experiencing with a couple of armours and Voll's is by far the best deeps setup, however i tend to use something more tanky, i guess its up to personal preference after all.

I'm getting the right rhythm of flasks atm, i do semithing like a 1 . 2 .- 3 . 4 pulse :P How u do it?
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Sep 21, 2015, 8:47:14 PM
reserved
Added a new equipment/gem setup based around 0flip's changes (still need a Belly and better life jewelry though).

- Power Charge on Critical - turns out that PCoC is actually good enough as a replacement for Voll's Protector, since Voll's generates probably 20x more charges than needed.
- Higher level Discharge/CwDT - fewer power charges are being generated, and triggering it with 3 Doedre's uses instead of 2 for the lower level setup is a relatively minor difference
- Swapped out Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for one without the suffix - this version doesn't discharge frequently enough to be able to clear comfortably with +70% movement speed.
If without The harvest weapon can this build works?
"
seanking0010 wrote:
If without The harvest weapon can this build works?

Not really, you pretty much just can't sustain flasks unless you do enough damage to clear mobs in 1-2 flask uses, meaning that higher HP mobs are impossible to kill.

Updated OP with current links and fixed some grammar.
Last edited by Dimeq on Oct 14, 2015, 2:38:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info