[2.2.2b] Cast when Drinking Potion spell spammer - 20 spells per second with no active skills

Hmm, are you using bloodgrip just because of 100% flask life regen? There are many better amulets but without that stat.
"
kileras12 wrote:
Hmm, are you using bloodgrip just because of 100% flask life regen? There are many better amulets but without that stat.

Yes the 100% is very good with writhing jar
Currently updating the guide.

"
kileras12 wrote:

I also thought it was pretty bad at first, but it's actually pretty good. There are actually three relevant stats on it - the most important is the flask life regen since it increases the build's regen by 66% (150% flask health -> 250% flask health), but the high life roll is important and bleed reduction helps to not instarip to corrupting blood and makes other sources of bleed irrelevant.

As DarknessBall mentioned, it's also more important when using the Writhing Jar since it doesn't heal as much as a normal HP divine flask.

Definitely could see using a rare crit multi/res/life amulet to allow switching out the hat/shoes for uniques.

Voll's would be optimal for infinite immortal call shenanigans but I'm too poor :(
How to deal with ele reflect in that build... Seriously, since I got discharge lvl20 I 1 shot myself on ANY rare with ele reflect... No chance of survive..
"
kileras12 wrote:
How to deal with ele reflect in that build... Seriously, since I got discharge lvl20 I 1 shot myself on ANY rare with ele reflect... No chance of survive..

Yeah, it's one weakness of the build. You can use a lower level Discharge that triggers more often, or drop damage supports. Any topaz flask including Vinktar's (+max lightning res) helps.
Edit: nvm doedre's doesn't proc cwdt when going CI
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Last edited by dulahan200 on Aug 6, 2016, 8:43:20 PM
Great build! I decided to do a variant on Berserker, because Doedre's Elixir actually procs Cloaked in Savagery, so I have 100% life leech, making reflect, and pretty much any kind of non one-shot damage ignorable.

I also tried selfcast BV with blind as well, for more defence against bosses, and more reliable flask charge generation due to having lower crit as Marauder.

I'm not sure if the "Aspect of Carnage" ascendancy node makes Doedre's deal more damage to you ("10% increased Damage taken"), since I only have 6 ascendancy points atm, but if it does, it might allow higher level CwDT gems with the same life total.

Oh, that also reminds me; does Fragile Bloom affect Doedre's? And if so, are they worth using? (Though the regen is wasted with Vaal Pact, the 10% inc damage taken might be worth something?)
Last edited by Gho5t_2312 on Jul 30, 2016, 3:41:07 PM
Why not go as Ranger, for Pathfinder, to Master Surgeon?

Then you could run without The Harvest, because of the Master Surgeon "10% chance for flasks to gain a Charge when you deal a Crittical Strike" or not?

Of cause as long as you run with Southbound + The Writhing Jar.
Last edited by Rai4n on Oct 4, 2016, 6:47:32 PM
Wat is wrong with my build i maide it all like your but my flsks dont rechraget that fast like your heav something wo i missing. Sorry for my bat english
"
Bugithesystem wrote:
Wat is wrong with my build i maide it all like your but my flsks dont rechraget that fast like your heav something wo i missing. Sorry for my bat english

Dude....This was was from Perandus League...You just invested in a build that hasn't worked for 3 leagues...Check the patch version before you make a build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info