[2.2.2b] Cast when Drinking Potion spell spammer - 20 spells per second with no active skills

10/10 would bang.
pure gold
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
if this doesn't get build of the week and then later on build of the century GGG and Chris will rot in hell.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
well they cant botw until they patch the crash

hilarious build !
bravo sir!
Pure gold!
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Thanks guys!

"
Such a dope build, great idea!

Do you think you could skip the curse on hit and add life leech on every cwdt setup so you would gain more life than the elixirs cost you every use? I think that would greatly boost your survivability (wouldnt even need the life flask), but not sure if you dps output is high enough for it to wrok.

Maybe if you use something like
6link harvest: cwdt + life leech + added lightning/fire/chaos + 3 spells
and the same on tabula. The added dmg supports can be lvl 20 and i think that would give significant life.

The Harvest does gives leech on every crit, so just doing more damage might be enough. Kind of need curse on hit + ass mark somewhere since it gives +crit chance, but I could probably stick that in a 4L and try out your setup on the 5L/6L instead.

"
TuJu wrote:
Nice build indeed! Maybe this could also be built around ES + CI (by losing some crit and ele/spell damage), so one could try approaching level 20 cwdt gems?

Nope, can't do CI since I need to be taking the chaos damage from the flasks. I could definitely get more life to be able to use higher level CwDTs though.
Voodoo build! Best ever!!!!!
Huh?
This is like the only new build everythnig else is the same as shit

10/10 would bang the chick in that picture
You made my day !!!

Someone need to work on a tempest shield on crit build or something to beat the OP ^^
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info