PvP Season One Manifesto Post and Community Unique Design Part 2

As far as the new tree goes I struggle to see how Incinerate will be a viable spell with the block nerfs as we're back to the problem with lightning thorns ability to decimate Incinerate builds without high spell block. On top of the issues it causes due to the stationary nature of Incinerate where Incinerate builds need a high SB.

With perfect SB rainbowstride and rathpith I'm loosing about 20% SB from my current build which has already dropped block in favor of using Rumi's as a means to cap when needed.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Block... this needs work.
"
on our testing and your feedback!

You never cared about OUR feedback on your Nerfs.
maybe some internal fanboys, but not the comunity.
"
Sirais wrote:
"
on our testing and your feedback!

maybe some internal fanboys, but not the comunity.

Assuming that the pepole complaining about the Nerfs are "the community".

That would be a pretty small community indeed.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
nobody talk about armor...
all the build are just playing immortal call + enduring cry, that's annoying...
Is there a way to up a little bit armor for a few builds?
"
Teslatest wrote:
nobody talk about armor...
all the build are just playing immortal call + enduring cry, that's annoying...
Is there a way to up a little bit armor for a few builds?

Armor has been so shit for so long everyone just pretends it can never exist.
Yup what i really want to see is some changes around armour.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Sirais wrote:
maybe some internal fanboys, but not the comunity

Unfortunately, I'm inclined to agree with this assessment. GGG are systematically weakening character builds to a point where you're going to be totally dependent on gear to address the shortfall. This means price hikes and, untimately, reduced affordability for the casual player.

Anyone who's ever done Fauztinville or Duncraig in Median XL will know that you don't have to make characters weaker to present players with an increased challenge: just offer more challenging content!

This is the reason why I'm wholeheartedly enthused by the upcoming Grandmasters map and I think it's the direction GGG should take to make the game test one's mettle. (If you've never seen the Grandmasters unique map demo you should definitely check it out on the tube of u).

Anyway, unless GGG has some sort of epiphany (or, perhaps, actually take to listening to the wider community in general), I expect to see less tigers and more cubs taking on the monsters in the fields of Wraeclast.
"
Lestat13 wrote:
Armor has been so shit for so long everyone just pretends it can never exist.

Yeah final straw for me was when I tried über generals with 60k+ armor and it didn't make a difference from 10k...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Pls move MoM passive closer to casters. Every life base caster needs MoM to survive higher lvl maps, especially in hc, and now you can't pick up, because there is too far, and waste too much points(like 20 or more). So every caster needs CoD, there is no other choice, and it is very monotone. Maybe MoM could be somewhere middle in the tree(opposite to vaal pact,under arcane chemistry).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info