PvP Season One Manifesto Post and Community Unique Design Part 2

And yes, the passive skill tree is undergoing continued balance based on our testing and your feedback!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
yup
The Design process isnt going the way I thought it would.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Hi

Each day closer to the new league:P

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Really excited for 1.3. never really been all that interested in PvP(enis) but this patch might change all that! Also good luck with balancing the skilltree. i hear a lot of people don't like the new duelist tree.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Please give 1.3 skill tree~
There is plenty of feedbacks in GD about the new passive tree. I do hope some feedbacks are taken into consideration. :P

Spoiler
no Reddit no /sarcasm
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 4, 2014, 4:29:47 AM
"
jacky5047 wrote:
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Please give 1.3 skill tree~

how about that?

Spoiler
rip block, rip crit
Last edited by nyash on Dec 4, 2014, 4:36:27 AM
pls don't rip our block :(

I think it was just fine the way it was for max block builds

It was powerful yes , but you had to invest A LOT into it and that made you lose out on a lot of dps. It was a huge sacrifice.
Last edited by VileCorpse on Dec 4, 2014, 4:37:17 AM
Haven't seen the new tree yet, but I've heard crit has been messed with, and not in a good way...

Thanks for today's update tho.
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Last edited by GnGEmpire on Dec 4, 2014, 5:31:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info