Official Twitch Channel

"
irkthul wrote:
What about us smaller streamers, will we ever get a nice surprise host streaming with them 20-30 viewers?

It's not limited by your current follower base. If you'd like to, send me a PM with your Twitch link and let me know what you're interested in doing.
This sounds amazing, it's an innovative idea and I can see this being a thing. Best of luck, I'll watch while playing for sure.
i would like to see Chris go first with upcoming changes 1hour, then all the streamers discussing their ideas/commenting on the update from Chris

That way we get more out of every streamer, while streamers will have more content to talk about.
CET times seem a bit wrong in the end, can't remeber there being a 24h delay to NZ.
Hosting streamers is completely pointless to be honest, it's good when somebody with views is going offline but what is the point in having a channel that is just hosting constantly, nobody is going to go there, they just go directly to people they like, and if they are new to the game they will go to the people with the most viewers.

As for content on the channel, it should be developers talking, maybe playing the game at the same time, could be a weekly thing. Could also be good for streaming previews of upcoming content with devs talking to chat at the same time. If there was consistent content on the channel that is when it would be a good idea to host people after the show, and have some sort of list of streamers to go through.

I don't think allowing streamers to directly stream on the official channel is a good idea though, because people that are new to the game will go to watch a stream, see the official channel and they might end up hating the guy streaming on it and then they think he's an employee or something. As well as the fact that a streamer could do something retarded on stream while they are representing GGG.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Dec 3, 2014, 9:18:21 PM

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Dec 3, 2014, 9:21:55 PM
"

LOL Works everytime!
Not to be rude or anything But AGAIN the love fals to the BIG streamers..... How about hosting some of the smal ones? plox
I know one suggestion: USE a HD Background pictures for the twitch video overlays.

Quality looks very pix-elated imo, would be nicer if HD :)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 3, 2014, 10:53:04 PM
Also, it's very inconsistent and unprofessional to have the ordered listings not stay consistent with the first capital letter, throughout the list.

For example:

Should be:

Thanks

Edit: Other than that, the page is looking very nice. Good work Bex!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 3, 2014, 11:00:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info