Official Twitch Channel

"
I can't wait guys!

I hope to see you all there, bring the hype! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY

Oh yes, hype will most definitely be brought. Looking forward to the launch! :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
People who you should host: Zeno, Raiz, Unhost, Helman, Willy, Stacey, ZiggyD, Ghudda, HvR, Hegemony.
Honourable mentions: Etup, Voegelin, Bob, Ghazzy, Nugiyen, Baker, Pohx, Kripparian
Not every one on the list streams PoE full time, but every one have contributed to the game in some way and deserve recognition.
I may have forgotten someone, but these were the first who came to mind.
Also, i am 100% sure that the community would love more dev playthroughs, such as this http://youtu.be/vVOmNqeT_4s . We want to see how the people who created the game we love, play the game we love.
Last edited by Sololaks on Dec 4, 2014, 5:24:46 PM
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
I would love to see GGG staffers appear from time to time. I bet everybody will drop whatever their doing to watch Chris or Rory play for an hour.

especially in PvP

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Our current plan for 1.3.0 Patch day is to have some content lined up pre-patch to keep you entertained while you anticipate the content release. The schedule we have in mind at the moment is as follows:

(CET)
Spoiler
Fri 12th - 9pm - LiftingNerdBro (1hour)
Fri 12th - 10pm - Pohx (1hour)
Fri 12th - 11pm - ZenocideGenius (1hour)
Sat 13th - 12am - ZiggyDlive (1hour)
Sat 13th - 1am - Chris Wilson discussing the upcoming content
Post patch: We'll be alternating hosting streamers playing the new content.

In the coming weeks we'll be hosting PvP tournaments which may include some shoutcasted events by some of our more PvP focused Streamers.

Awesome! Really looking forward to this!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're still in the development stages of this at the moment but before we launch this it would be great to get your feedback on what you'd like to see on our channel.
Developer content, developer content, developer content. Constructive discussions about game features. Developer content, developer content. Support staff videos. Developer content. Chris Wilson doing a full play through of Merciless with no cheat codes or shortcuts with a mandatory goal of 6L a self-found armor piece with self-found Orbs and off-colour crafting some self-found gloves or boots with self-found Orbs, including continuous commentary on how socket-crafting feels from his perspective. No using Vorici. It is okay if he gives up short of one or both goals, but I would like to see the process play out, and any realizations he might make about how socket crafting actually feels from a player's perspective, if that is even possible for him.

I do not care about player content unless it involves constructive discussion about the game.

Honestly, I don't care for Twitch. So, the content has to largely be developer/development related for me to even be interested.

I would also like to see a developer doing Full Clear achievements in zones with hidden monsters and trying to complete the All Ears Achievement without using reference material.

Basically, I want to see GGG members engaging in activities that have frustrated many players and continue to frustrate many players, and providing "organic" commentary on their experiences with those activities.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
cool
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Dec 4, 2014, 7:38:27 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone! It's much appreciated. I've gone through and updated the page already with some of the suggestions that have been made. We will have new art assets for the page in the near future.

In addition to the Streamers I've mentioned in the original post we have another 17 streamers with varying levels of followers who have registered their interest in helping us with this. Ideally, it would be great to include everyone who is interested in being involved.

I'll be looking into developer content to see what we can do. We'll have more information available about this as the channel develops. In the meantime, if you have any specific suggestions as to what developer content you'd like to see/who you'd like to hear from I'll look into these ideas further.

I'd actually love to hear more thoughts on characters and events in the game, what was your idea for lady Dialla for example, how did you see her in planning and how did you go about creating her and making her so fantastic?

Maybe different teams of development could talk about what they do, what they've done in the game,and how they do it. I don't know anything about developing a game, but I'm interested in it and I'm sure many others are. How do you start when you have a new idea? What's the process?

And seeing someone at work could be tons of fun! Seeing them working on something for the game, commenting their process and answering questions. Of course it doesn't have to be something big like all of act 4, I'm sure even the smallest thing can be interesting.
Thanks for the suggestion, Jennifire!

We've updated the Twitch page with more information now. - http://www.twitch.tv/pathofexile
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
Developer content, developer content, developer content.

Developers, developers, developers!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info