Official Twitch Channel

I would love to see GGG staffers appear from time to time. I bet everybody will drop whatever their doing to watch Chris or Rory play for an hour.
I think at some point in time, and if you folks think there's enough to actually talk about that hasn't already been covered, I'd like to see a full walkthrough with developer commentary. Probably better done as a speedrun by one of the top racers to better fit time constraints, but I think it would be nice to reflect on how skills, items, monsters, and level design has evolved for those who haven't known as much (but still contain enough untold tidbits).

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
Live webcam of the office!
I love the idea of an official PoE channel, but I agree with people saying they'd rather see developers than streamers. If I wanted to see the streamers, I'd go to their channel. They stream a lot, it's hard to miss them. I'd rather see the official channel give something that only GGG can offer - staff members talking and playing.

Edit: Also, if hosting, I'd rather see hosting of smaller streamers instead of the biggest who really don't need it. I suggest Anuhart for example, but there are many more.
Last edited by Jennfire on Dec 4, 2014, 4:29:43 AM
"
Jennfire wrote:
I love the idea of an official PoE channel, but I agree with people saying they'd rather see developers than streamers. If I wanted to see the streamers, I'd go to their channel. They stream a lot, it's hard to miss them. I'd rather see the official channel give something that only GGG can offer - staff members talking and playing.

Edit: Also, if hosting, I'd rather see hosting of smaller streamers instead of the biggest who really don't need it. I suggest Anuhart for example, but there are many more.

+1 to this, really. Show the diversity of the streaming community, and more dev stuff. :)
IGN : Jovial
PLEASE BEX SAY YOU WILL BE THE ONE PRESENTING GGG TWITCH!!!
Cool stuff, you mentioned only few streamers (those are cool) there is more interesting guys out there : Etup, Unhost, HvC, Nugy, Mano... hope PvP will refresh streaming commuinity and new PoE channel this game ia amazing anddeserve it !!!
GL & HF
If this official channel is mostly for promoting streamers, and apparently the same that we already see 24/7 when it comes to "official" Path of Exile streaming (since they are pretty much the official PoE streamers, even if it's not said like that), I don't really see the point. It just looks like a circle of people promoting each other (GGG doing it because streamers promote their game, streamers because PoE is more or less what they do for a living). In my opinion an official PoE channel should be developper's content only, otherwise it is pretty much pointless.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Dec 4, 2014, 7:23:13 AM
Im really looking forward to this!!!

Don't care what time GMT is, im booking holiday and not sleeping ;D

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
I can't wait guys!

I hope to see you all there, bring the hype! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info