Torment and Bloodlines Challenges

"
I don't know what would be more tedious, getting 3 chars to 85 or getting 7 to 65 last league. I got 7 chars to 65 and it only felt like a grind near the end for each char. Leveling past 70 on just one char was hard enough, let alone 3.

I actually prefer the 3x 85 rather than 7x 65. I'll end up having three complete builds at the end of it instead of 7 characters I just delete.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Good looking challenges and I think the incremental hideout totem reward will drive people a lot more than previous rewards have. Once I realized I wasn't going to hit 5 I stopped trying this past league but I suspect that won't be the case this time.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Very cool. Can't wait for the new leagues to begin. HYYYYYYYYYYPE!
Omg best challenge leagues yet
Looks like alot less mindless grinding for most of the challenges this time round. Many of them still arent actually challenging, but its improvement.
IGN: KoTao
"
mucker wrote:
Once I realized I wasn't going to hit 5 I stopped trying this past league but I suspect that won't be the case this time.

Same here. I probably COULD have hit 5, but it was really getting to be a mind-numbing grind after a while. These ones look a little better at least and the more incremental bonus instead of being all-or-nothing is nice.
I'm more or less meh on these challenges. Same old same old really.

I hate the vendor recipe challenge, I find that one boring as hell (still better than use currency I guess).

3x85 is kinda neat, although I enjoy the 7x65 challenges just because it gets me to play different builds.

Uniques, whatever, I never do these. Grinding up the currency and dealing with trading at stupid inflated prices just doesn't appeal to me at all. And like hell this is ever done via drops. I'm too busy getting 7 copies of Briskwrap.

Kill all X monsters in challenge leagues is same old same old. Something you're almost assuredly going to do anyway isn't really much of a challenge, other making sure you grind grind grind to find that last one that just refuses to show up simply because you need it.

Full Clear maps is cool, though the level 79 map is a bit of a pisser. I'd almost like to see this one made meaner, such as "Full Clear these maps with at least 4 mods on them". Take that people that run maps white for the challenge. And personally I've found that thanks to Zana dailies, having a good map pool is a ton easier now.

Master missions. Another one that's normal gameplay except trying to hunt down that 1 mission you don't get ever because the game enjoys being sadistic.

Rehash previous challenge leagues. Same as master missions/kill X mods, you'll get most of it during normal gameplay then grind until yer brain leaks out your ear to find the last one.

So basically, 2 challenges I'll actually enjoy (levels, maps) (though, maybe not on certain map bosses, but hey, it's a challenge), one that's easy as hell and boring as hell (vendor), three that are going to end up being grindy as hell (souls, masters, mods), and two I'll never do (uniques, because fuck that, and bloodlines, because I'm not much of a HC player).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Good challenges! They are much better then in previous leagues! :)
Thanx for your job, GGG! :)

Can't wait for new leagues =\
cool
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Dec 1, 2014, 11:28:20 PM
PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info