Torment and Bloodlines Challenges

"
Antigegner wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Identify a windripper...sure anytime. I do that every league.

maybe a buddy lets u identify it and then u give it back to him :-)
and only 1 of the buddies gets the challenge credit

:)
"
muir wrote:
"
MajorThor wrote:
These challenges are fucking retarded. Challenges based off RNG is just stupid.

One challenge out of eight is based on RNG, and that's assuming you are strictly solo self-found.

You might not be able to complete all 8. Too bad for you.

What is your problem with this?

Do you want the eight challenges to be entirely accomplished within the Coast of A1N?

I count 4 that rely on RNG to complete.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
surVfate wrote:
Er...

"
The new leagues contain eight difficult challenges. Completing your first challenge awards you a Totem Pole decoration, which can be displayed in your Hideout and grows taller and more impressive as you complete more challenges. If you're one of the first 50 players to complete all of the challenges, we'll also send you an exclusive Torment/Bloodlines T-Shirt!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1111831

Yep, just a different reward this time. Totem pole. Forgot about that.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 3, 2014, 2:20:05 AM
Not all the exiles are in the encounter list or it does?
To people at ggg. 90% of players dont give a *uck about their hideout look. So this "falus" challenge is to day WORST one you ever made. Halo was really good , but this ...
"
Wraeklops wrote:
Kill Atziri within three month?
Yeah sure, how many people will do this without beeing carried?

Those Challenges are for no-lifers anyway, so at least they look good and challenging for them. (personally, I won't even try)

Fairly easy to kill Atziri within 3 months, I did it on two different characters last league and I play 95% solo and only purchased 1 item on one character in the gear I used to do it.
"
Wraeklops wrote:
Kill Atziri within three month?
Yeah sure, how many people will do this without beeing carried?

WTF?

You can get to lvl 80 in a Week of casual play.. in the 1 Week Race Atziri was killed after 2 Days.. even me that only started playing this game with Rampage kileld Atziri several times in Rampage...

You need one well build char with decent equip at around lvl 80... this is impossible for you in 3 month.. uhm yeah.. then maybe challenges are not for you...

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Dec 3, 2014, 8:24:42 PM
"
guardianigor wrote:
To people at ggg. 90% of players dont give a *uck about their hideout look. So this "falus" challenge is to day WORST one you ever made. Halo was really good , but this ...

You are not 90% of players.

Really.

A lot of players care about the look of the hideout, as much as they care about how the char looks...

i would say at worst its 50% of players that dont care or don´t care much from what i see when trading with other players.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
ChronoExile wrote:
Lead Sprinkler. A good phys bow perhaps?

I'm guessing a 1H mace, with a "holy war" theme. A "holy water sprinkler" is a euphemism for a mace or flail, and lead being a natural material to make a blunt weapon out of.
"
I'm guessing a 1H mace, with a "holy war" theme. A "holy water sprinkler" is a euphemism for a mace or flail, and lead being a natural material to make a blunt weapon out of.

Don't listen to this guy, he's a troll <3
Last edited by CityDreams on Dec 5, 2014, 3:15:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info