Torment and Bloodlines Challenges

"
guardianigor wrote:
To people at ggg. 90% of players dont give a *uck about their hideout look.

to follow up on your very precise numbers i would say that 98,9% of them in temp leagues didn't care cause it wasn't sure till the end if your hideout layout could be transfered to default.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"

You can get to lvl 80 in a Week of casual play..

Can you tell us how and how you are defining casual play? Just wondering because I would love to hit 80 faster without playing more than an hour or two a day only 5 or 6 days a week.
I be that potion mixin', spell castin', dragon ridin' wizard. Got a 3 foot hat with a 6 foot beard, and it's only gettin' bigger. Put a staff up in my hand, and I'll shrink you down to size. All I need is a tail of a newt and some platypus eyes.
You know, there are a few issues with this list of challenges, sure, but I look at it and realize that the feel-good sensation of sprinkling little bits of each challenge constantly throughout my play experience will be MUCH better than the beyond/rampage league challenges.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
WizardLife wrote:
"

Can you tell us how and how you are defining casual play? Just wondering because I would love to hit 80 faster without playing more than an hour or two a day only 5 or 6 days a week.

Leveling is really fast till about 75. In 10 hours you should be able to hit 70/75 if you have a decent build. You just rush through to make sure you are always 2 levels lower than the area you are in, and you start mapping at 60 (before you finish act 3). Level 80 in 10 hours is pretty hard, but 15 hours is still pretty casual, and in 15 hours its possible.
Finally got to read over these.

Well, I guess I'll get one eventually, if the Bloodlines challenge is obtainable by normal playing and none of the mods is OHK-deadly. The vendor recipes one is do-able also, provided my Bloodlines character (doing HC this time) lives long enough to get to high level maps for the Regal recipe.

All of the others are out of reach for me, unless I somehow tackle the 3x85 one (would rather have had one 90) which is unlikely.
"
Wesdrawsblood wrote:
"
WizardLife wrote:
"

Leveling is really fast till about 75. In 10 hours you should be able to hit 70/75 if you have a decent build. You just rush through to make sure you are always 2 levels lower than the area you are in, and you start mapping at 60 (before you finish act 3). Level 80 in 10 hours is pretty hard, but 15 hours is still pretty casual, and in 15 hours its possible.

Thanks, I'll try that. Is it just me or do the level areas in this game really need adjustment, especially in Act 2? Regardless it is real shame the game encourages you to do so much rushing because running is not engaging as fighting monsters.
I be that potion mixin', spell castin', dragon ridin' wizard. Got a 3 foot hat with a 6 foot beard, and it's only gettin' bigger. Put a staff up in my hand, and I'll shrink you down to size. All I need is a tail of a newt and some platypus eyes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info