Torment and Bloodlines Challenges

Missions and Encounters challenges are a great idea and the Torment/Bloodline names sound interesting.

A lot of cool sounding new uniques but am I understanding it right that you either have to have them drop for you or buy them as unID'ed to complete the challenge?
Last edited by Hojirozame on Dec 1, 2014, 9:42:39 PM
you guys qqing about that unique challenge do realise people will sell them unided, too?!

its the damn thing as last time, only this time you can sell the uniques and not have to hoard like a mad man afterwards ...

edit: and that unique lists, wow. now its clear what the agnerod east lore was about. really looking forward to the maligaros items, too.
Last edited by groelle on Dec 1, 2014, 9:43:44 PM
"
Hojirozame wrote:
Missions and Encounters challenges are a great idea and the Torment/Bloodline names sound interesting.

A lot of cool sounding new uniques but am I understanding it right that you either have to have them drop for you or buy them as unID'ed to complete the challenge?

Yes, hence why it'll suck major nuts to complete it this time around. Instead of a general range for unique items unids of the less common ones are easily going to be +2ex.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
The change to the unique challenge is interesting, will shake up the economy quite well :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 1, 2014, 9:44:30 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Hojirozame wrote:

Yes, hence why it'll suck major nuts to complete it this time around. Instead of a general range for unique items unids of the less common ones are easily going to be +2ex.

its the same thing as last time.. did you check astramentis prices during rampage/beyond for instance?

"
groelle wrote:
you guys qqing about that unique challenge do realise people will sell them unided, too?!

its the damn thing as last time, only this time you can sell the uniques and not have to hoard like a mad man afterwards ...

edit: and that unique lists, wow. now its clear what the agnerod east lore was about. really looking forward to the maligaros items, too.

So not the point. For example, pledge of hands lets say, identified, will average 9ex. Buying it unid is going to easily be 11-15, meaning it's more of a money sink than usual since you'll have to sell at a loss.

To not spam the forum, going to edit this one to reply to your post directly above this.

Yes, challenge items are always a bit more expensive than normal but at least when the merge happens with standard, you can sell the items for roughly what you paid for in the challenge league. Maybe at a slight loss, but personally I broke even.

This time, you're likely to just straight up be losing. Like I said, arbitrage.

To reply to your other bit about the Maligaro "set" and so forth, Agenrod North.... yeah I'm super excited for that too.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 1, 2014, 9:49:26 PM
"
Hojirozame wrote:

You just need to use a Scroll of Wisdom on the unidentified item.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Hojirozame wrote:

You just need to use a Scroll of Wisdom on the unidentified item.

That ruins everything.
English is not my first language.
I kinda hope they increase the odds for echoing and divine shrine, since shrines have been introduced to the game I've gotten them each twice I believe, my 2nd echoing shrine today actually.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
Agnerod East meets North. I wonder if it is another 2H staff. :3
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info