[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
Swartalfar wrote:
Hey Terrornoid and everyone else.

Running this build since 2 weeks (using an old char wich had a full reset).

So far dmg is awesome. only problem i have is that sometimes i can fire barrage 3-5 without ANY CoC and also im squishy like hell. i cant even do piety/dominius alone cuz trashmobs kill me easy if they hit me.

Im well aware that my gem's are not 20 yet. but yeah main problem is surviving. here are my stats/equip maybe someone got a good advice:

Spoiler

Offensive Stats are with 6 Powercharges

Simply get 90% accuracy or more (rings, ammy, wand), and a 10.5%+ crit wand, should bring u up close to 90% crit chance.
"
Addister wrote:
"
Swartalfar wrote:
Hey Terrornoid and everyone else.

Running this build since 2 weeks (using an old char wich had a full reset).

So far dmg is awesome. only problem i have is that sometimes i can fire barrage 3-5 without ANY CoC and also im squishy like hell. i cant even do piety/dominius alone cuz trashmobs kill me easy if they hit me.

Im well aware that my gem's are not 20 yet. but yeah main problem is surviving. here are my stats/equip maybe someone got a good advice:

Spoiler

Offensive Stats are with 6 Powercharges

Simply get 90% accuracy or more (rings, ammy, wand), and a 10.5%+ crit wand, should bring u up close to 90% crit chance.

ok thats cool i will try to get one. but is there any way to not just die with one hit?
You have no life on any of your gear. Your Granite needs to be "of Iron Skin".
sorry was away for a few days so didnt reply. thanks! i will try to get better gear
Hello. I'm about to attempt uber atziri with this build. Since torment lague is going to end soon. i'll have to try at least once before lague ends.
This is my current gear
Spoiler

I started using Discharge+ice spear as my main setup since i got pretty lucky with voll's devotion which gave a great dps boost when using discharge.I can easily do normal atziri without deaths.
I'm currently scion with level 91 with 4.4k hp and i've followed the unwavering stance skilltree.
Would i be able to kill uber atziri? what changes should i make to my build before attempting?
ign :- LotusWing
Swap the Amethyst Flask for a Light Res, Take out Reduced Duration for Life Leech (to work with Vaal Molten Shell against the Trio), and you'll need to switch from Ice Spear + Discharge to Fireball + AB/FP. The reason for the switch being that you do NOT want to get hit. By anything.

Alternatively, against the Trio, you may want to use Cold Snap + Voll's Devotion if you have it and then self cast Immortal Call with Increased Duration. It makes the fight trivial as long as you mind the fire explosion suicide guys.
Could you explain how taking enfeeble on the wand and assassin mark works?
How do you run 4 Auras? 3 resist aura + herald of thunder?

After i ran these 4 auras im down to 11 mana so I need to pick up more mana nods or on gear?

Current gear and lvl 66:
Spoiler

Anything I need to work on?
IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
Last edited by clon8888 on Mar 18, 2015, 3:39:13 AM
"
ibento wrote:
Could you explain how taking enfeeble on the wand and assassin mark works?

Enfeeble is on your cwdt so when they hit you it casts, so they aren't hittong as hard to next hit ( if they're still alive)

Assassins mark is your main curse linked to HoT, where it'll hit most every thing,
@ibento
Enfeeble triggers when we need it defensively and takes long enough to be overridden by Assassin's Mark to not invalidate it. Assassin's Mark is there just to do additional damage to rares n stuff. Also good for Mana. Ele weakness is also nice if your mana pool allows.

@clon
Once your Reduced Mana gems finish leveling, you'll be better off. You can get the mana node near the upper left Witch health nodes in the meantime, or just swap Purity of Elements in for a Purity and drop another one (so you'll be running 3 auras.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info