[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Does those "aps lines" work for multistrike aswell? Making CI wand barrage coc'er atm and after it maybe try some sort of coc'er with melee+multistrike and thought ask it here since saw those "aps lines" here.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Dymaga wrote:
Currently lvl 82, now looking for what gear to upgrade next

Spoiler

I know my amulet and the rings aren't great but i'm saving money for them. I have a budget of 10/20 ex per item, and I would like you to comment which stats should i looks for on the specific item slot

Also which gems should I 20% first ?

I also have mana problems, i'm too short in mana to use herld of thunder and mana regen is a bit low.

I'm sure u can find cheap diamond rings with accuracy, life and resists, and then craft some mana regen on them, I'd also look into boots with move speed 25+, and a wand with higher spell damage wouldn't hurt either. If u have that budget you can easily make some fantastic improvements.
@Dymaga
Everything is in the OP. At the end of each slot section it tells you the best mods for rares. If your items don't have tier 1 for everything listed, then you know where you can improve.

As far as mana trouble, your one Reduced Mana still needs 2 levels and you could be running ES or hybrid ES/Armor boots. Energy Shield and Mana on gear helps too. You can also swap Purity of Lightning for Purity of Elements, drop another Purity, and run Herald of Thunder with Assassin's Mark or Poacher's Mark to help with your Mana situation.

Gem 20%'ing is listed under the FAQ.

@Raut
No. It's just for Barrage.
Tankiness is nice with flask except against Devourers , they hurt alot , even with granite on.
Devos almost always hurt, but the build is fast enough that if you move as often as you should (and keep moving when you see them pop out) most of them should miss.
Hello, one quick question my attack speed is currently 2.85 the break points are 2.2 and 4.5 so obviously im never going to reach 4.5 but is me being just a bit above 2.2 a benefit or a hinderance. The faster speed helps with stutter stepping but if my damage is worse off for it then will try and find a slower wand for note this is the wand im using
so could easily dorp to one without attack speed and get crit mult or accuracy
Last edited by hognus on Mar 11, 2015, 2:56:21 AM
hey man, i'm doing this build very well, very amazing and a lot of fun. I have run a couple of atziri maps and everything just work perfectly. I'm preparing for a uber run once i reach 92 (91 now). Just considering about these 2 wands. Can you tell me which one is better ? aps or crit mul ?

1st:
11.28 crit chance
1.3 aps
66% spell damage

2st:
11.78% crit chance
1.1 aps
57% spell damage
31% crit multiplier

11.28 or 11.78 for me is not really important. I got 94.45% crit chance of barrage with the 11.28 wand. Can u help me to choose the better one ?? Thank you very much!
Last edited by vandon92 on Mar 11, 2015, 8:20:07 AM
I am new to this build will this wand be good enough? Also what mods should I craft on there?

IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
My opinion is that more attack speed is better. I slightly cut my damage in favor of being able to move around more (damage is still insane). It also removes the whole desynch bit. Unless you are just barely over 2.2/2.3, faster is the way I prefer to go.

@Hognus
I run at 2.8 attack speed in my videos. I like it.

@Vandon
It depends where your attack speed is at. Honestly, I'd dump either in favor of an okay 1.5+ APS wand.

@clon
Crit Mult, Attack Speed, anything really. The wand is fine for starters.
Hey Terrornoid and everyone else.

Running this build since 2 weeks (using an old char wich had a full reset).

So far dmg is awesome. only problem i have is that sometimes i can fire barrage 3-5 without ANY CoC and also im squishy like hell. i cant even do piety/dominius alone cuz trashmobs kill me easy if they hit me.

Im well aware that my gem's are not 20 yet. but yeah main problem is surviving. here are my stats/equip maybe someone got a good advice:

Spoiler

Offensive Stats are with 6 Powercharges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info