[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
Terrornoid wrote:
Because SCL is casting, under the most ideal circumstances, 20 times per second, per spell. It also has respectable spell crit and damage. Basically, SCL attack speed scales way faster than cast speed and because its also scaled via the different attack mechanics (like Barrage hitting rapidly).

It's a numbers game. SCL simply throws wayyyy more weaker spells at the enemy.

hmmmm ok , thanks for your time , lvl 40 at the moment.
Got today Rats Nest and Maligaro's Virtuosity and pumped atk to 2,4/s. Desync gone! With this two items much higher damage, can one shoot rares with shotgun effect lol.

EDIT:
Fuk, I cant stop playing! I must get up tommorow early but just cant logout. Best build I ever played, cant wait till I will be ready for Atziri, never killed her before and now Im gonna do this!
Tyvm for sharing this build!
Last edited by Asag on Mar 4, 2015, 4:36:58 PM
Hey! i was thinking of doing this with dual void batteries and a headhunter, how do you think that would work? and would it push me enough to be able to do uber? i had a look at tom's shatterchuck but it seems you need quite alot of investment into other gear that i dont have such as atziri's acuity and other very hard to get gems, also im not very experienced with low life builds.

Any advice you can give me here would be very apreciated! im just kinda lost atm and dont know what i want to do.
Ugh effort
Hey guys i'm playing a CoC char and i found it really amazing. Only 1 question: Is the mod: "elemental damage with weapon" scale with damage of artic breath, fireball, arc etc...

Here is my gear. Plz give advices for helping me upgrade it better. Should i replace my current shield with a saffel in order to gain more res ? I'm really looking forward to run a Uber.
Spoiler

hp: 4k3
crit chance: 94,5% with 6 charges
Chance to hit: 90%
"
vandon92 wrote:
Hey guys i'm playing a CoC char and i found it really amazing. Only 1 question: Is the mod: "elemental damage with weapon" scale with damage of artic breath, fireball, arc etc...

Here is my gear. Plz give advices for helping me upgrade it better. Should i replace my current shield with a saffel in order to gain more res ? I'm really looking forward to run a Uber.
Spoiler

hp: 4k3
crit chance: 94,5% with 6 charges
Chance to hit: 90%

I think you should focus on getting some more life, try to get to at least 4.5k if you're not experienced with uber atziri as if you die in the trio fight from a one shot, you're going to have a tough time making a come back.

Also get your gems to level 20 and try to get some more dmg somewhere. You may also want to consider a self cast immortal call setup for uber atziri, but besides that, your gear looks solid to me.
Ugh effort
@Vandon
Elemental damage like that only works with damage you actually do with the wand. This build deals damage with spells.

You can do ubers with your current gear set. Get Unwavering Stance and you are good to go (if you don't have it.)

@Stray
No need to sacrifice much needed defense with dual voids.
Last edited by Terrornoid on Mar 5, 2015, 3:42:31 AM
This game trolling me:(

Bought yesterday for almost all my chaos orbs

Today dropped:

Just lol.
"
Asag wrote:
This game trolling me:(

Bought yesterday for almost all my chaos orbs

Today dropped:

Just lol.

If it makes u feel any better I was trying to roll my maligaros rrbb

And I rolled rrrr on them... So I ended up buying a set of rrbb, since they are significantly cheaper then rrrr...
Level 60 now , though i use Fireball + Ice Spear ( instead of Arctic breath , will buy 20/20 in future)
My DPS is enough to carry parties is 73ish maps.
A little squishy against chaos/physical damage (not using CWDT and auras properly yet)
I have 80% crit chance atm ( more than 100% from tree remaining , 20% from CoC gem remaining )
MY GEAR

Not wasting chromes on wands and shield (saving for Rat's lol) because will be buying
12% crit wand and a better rare shield in near future.
Jewelry and belt are on hold ATM.

My question : Is Tora's mod 'Attack Projectiles return to you' helpful for us ?

Last edited by sejwaldevansh on Mar 6, 2015, 5:48:46 AM
"
sejwaldevansh wrote:
Level 60 now , though i use Fireball + Ice Spear ( instead of Arctic breath , will buy 20/20 in future)
My DPS is enough to carry parties is 73ish maps.
A little squishy against chaos/physical damage (not using CWDT and auras properly yet)
I have 80% crit chance atm ( more than 100% from tree remaining , 20% from CoC gem remaining )
MY GEAR

Not wasting chromes on wands and shield (saving for Rat's lol) because will be buying
12% crit wand and a better rare shield in near future.
Jewelry and belt are on hold ATM.

Do yourself a favor and replace your amulet asap.
The reduced crit multi outweighs the pros on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info