[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

This build is fun and great but on the other hand also very frustrating for me. I just keep dying to desync. I read the section about wand speed. Got 1 with 1,5 atk speed and with nodes/gear i have now 2,2 atk/s. I have also autohotkey and /oos macro but that just does not help.

Every few seconds I press F3 for /oos and then 10 sec later Im dead in totally different place. Is there something else i can do?

Never desynced so much before ;/
"
Asag wrote:
This build is fun and great but on the other hand also very frustrating for me. I just keep dying to desync. I read the section about wand speed. Got 1 with 1,5 atk speed and with nodes/gear i have now 2,2 atk/s. I have also autohotkey and /oos macro but that just does not help.

Every few seconds I press F3 for /oos and then 10 sec later Im dead in totally different place. Is there something else i can do?

Never desynced so much before ;/

More attack speed. Have you gotten the berserk one cluster?
Yeah got the Berserk nodes, still need rats but cant afford atm.
Never felt Phase was necessary. It also cuts into our mana from EB.

And Asag, you are sitting at the "desynch breakpoint." A little but more attack speed should fix it. Break 2.3.
Desyncinc like a bitch too, at 1,9 aps. Even a 1,5 aps Wand would but me under the 2,3 breakpoint, any other solutions? I need the rare helmet for accuracy, and without rat's nest I need a 11% crit wand. Can someone give a hand at what to improve on my gear? The 6L voll's was a gift from RNGesus (90 fuses!), I don't have much cash to invest so I'd like to invest where it'll matter. Oh, btw, the damage is insane, doing 74 maps at lvl 72, didn't even bother finishing the gem setup since I just kill things really fast, I'll wait for more definitive gear before chroming it all.

Gear
Spoiler
"
joseca wrote:
Desyncinc like a bitch too, at 1,9 aps. Even a 1,5 aps Wand would but me under the 2,3 breakpoint, any other solutions? I need the rare helmet for accuracy, and without rat's nest I need a 11% crit wand. Can someone give a hand at what to improve on my gear? The 6L voll's was a gift from RNGesus (90 fuses!), I don't have much cash to invest so I'd like to invest where it'll matter. Oh, btw, the damage is insane, doing 74 maps at lvl 72, didn't even bother finishing the gem setup since I just kill things really fast, I'll wait for more definitive gear before chroming it all.

Gear
Spoiler

Have you taken the attack speed passives? You have a really slow wand too
"
Unspec wrote:
Have you taken the attack speed passives? You have a really slow wand too

Yes, I have a 1,45 speed modifier, 40% from tree and 5% from Maligaro's. I'd love to have a wand with 1,5 aps, 11% crit AND spell damage, but I can't find any.
You can always add Spell Damage or Speed as a master mod. Crit is the only priority.
uber viable ?
With decent gear, yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info