[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Oh, I see. Thank you... I'm really enjoying this build. :)
Another Gem's setup suggestion :
Barrage + Chain + CoC + Life leech + Cold Snap + Arc ^^
Freeze and say cheese :D
Last edited by KeTao on Feb 12, 2015, 3:58:02 AM
I am currently trying to get 20Q on all important gems, but I am unsure about these two:

Barrage 20Q: 10% increased projectile damage

Does this only apply to the Barrage projectiles or also any other projectiles launched from CoC like Ice Spear?

Life Leech 20Q: 20% increased life leech rate

Does it do anything for us as we are using Vaal Pact?
"
Terrornoid wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:
and for how long did you go with that? im at 50 and only 30% crit, thats with maligaros gloves and 2 diamond rings ~_~

btw for the guys talking about how expensive this build is, well if you dont have at least couple of ex to throw on vorici to get colors on voll and gloves and rats nest i would say dont even bother. Coloring items in this build is bonkers. For example i already threw around 400 chromes while trying to get 3g2b AND i still dont have it LOL, i already consider dropping this build before i even began playing it lmao

You don't have to roll 3g2b. You can roll pretty much anything but 3g2r and 5g and still function amazingly. Or you could, you know, just get a Tabula instead for the time being since you are only on a 5L.

what do you mean ? all of the spells pretty much need 3g because of the gmp, what am i missing? if you use fireball you need gmp, if you use arctic you need gmp, freeze pulse you need gmp, unless arc/discharge/ and a single projectile fireball is a thing ? but i dont think that would clear anything lol.
Last edited by idrgz on Feb 12, 2015, 6:06:02 AM
"
Irongunner wrote:

Life Leech 20Q: 20% increased life leech rate

Does it do anything for us as we are using Vaal Pact?

No, Q on LL doesn't affect amount of Life gained.
The guide says the level for Barrage should be "lvl 5-" - it looks like the OP uses 1, I saw somebody using 5 - what determines what level we should be targetting for this?

"
Visigoth123 wrote:
The guide says the level for Barrage should be "lvl 5-" - it looks like the OP uses 1, I saw somebody using 5 - what determines what level we should be targetting for this?

Fairly sure after lvl 5 the mana cost increases.

I've only tried lvl 1 and 2 and there is no mana difference.
Enjoying this build so far. Just wish there wasn't so much fucking desync. Can barely even keep up with a fucking oos macro rofl.
"
Athresharr wrote:
Enjoying this build so far. Just wish there wasn't so much fucking desync. Can barely even keep up with a fucking oos macro rofl.

dude do you have massive desyncs too? i thought it was my internet or some shit, i had so much desync in 1 map that it was literally more desync than i had with my static striker from 1 to 90... i was like wtf is going on lol.

other than that yes the build is really fun enjoying it greatly, put on rats nest got up to 60% crit without power charges up to 78%~ with 4 charges.
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Athresharr wrote:

dude do you have massive desyncs too? i thought it was my internet or some shit, i had so much desync in 1 map that it was literally more desync than i had with my static striker from 1 to 90... i was like wtf is going on lol.

other than that yes the build is really fun enjoying it greatly, put on rats nest got up to 60% crit without power charges up to 78%~ with 4 charges.

Yeah. Sometimes it's so bad I want to cut myself. And I'm pretty sure it's this build; I've done some testing and my other characters don't suffer nearly as much desync. Not sure if it has to do with the number of onscreen effects that this build is vomiting out, but regardless it's so annoying. ):

Love the build all the same though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info