[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
Terrornoid wrote:
I like Fireball/Freeze Pulse best for clearing maps in most cases. FB/AB is still my goto for single target damage and I travel with both.

Eternal Flask heals too fast and doesn't balance with Righteous Fire correctly. It's better for me to stop the degen for a longer period of time, imo. If I wasn't using RF I'd possibly use one.

If I'm not using RF yet, should I use an eternal?
Knock yourself out.
I dont get it. Using barrage and GMP should make each projectile faster, hence effective APS should be less than 1.5. OP explain to me please
IGN: Catastrophically
The attack speed you see on the tooltip is only used to calculate the actual attack speed of Barrage, which is:
40% of listed APS as Wind Up
and
X% (Unknown) of listed APS per Projectile

So increasing the number of projectiles increases the time of the attack.
perfectly clear. thank you.
IGN: Catastrophically
Is there a reason that you don't take the Wand Damage and Accuracy node? 15% accuracy seems decent, or is that very little?
terror what do you think about rathpith?
@Klapnor
You can. I never really found a need for it. The damage doesn't apply and I'm already at ~91% chance to hit.

@idrgz
Personal preference. Probably good if you are having mana trouble.
also what do you think about taking (shadow start) 3 green atk.speed nodes which give 4% each? if i feel safe with my current life pool, should be doable to get some more atk.speed ?
What is the best way to go about rolling 3 red 1 blue on Maligaro's Gloves?

Id imagine using the tables for 3 red ill end up with 3red 1 green alot. and i can fathom using a 1000+ chroms....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info