[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

Wayne? Are you still around mate?
What do you guys think about this variation? Combined some idea from Doeboy's build

Passive

Level 100 Scion

Two Intuitive Leap jewel will be used on the left 2 jewel slots to pick up 8 points of passives, like below:
Spoiler

Take 40 hp - passive - PC for bandits

Stats:

160% increased life, up to 195% with 5 jewels
Almost every crit node on the tree
5/5 Endurance and Power Charges
84/83/79 Fire/Lightning/Cold resistance (+1 max resist if legacy Saffell's)
+40% to life flasks, giving you massive instant heals
enough Str, Int, Dex to run any gem
0 mana skills

Gear

Same gear requirement as listed in https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1195956

Head - Rat's Nest (can swap to HP head piece if more HP is needed)
Neck - Voll's Devotion
Chest - Voll's Protector
Belt - Life and resist
Boots - Atziri's Steps
Rings - Elreon's diamond rings with -8 mana cost, hp and cold resist
Weapon - Vagan dagger
Shield - Saffell's Frame

Jewel
Need 5 jewels with 5% reduced mana cost. Best to have it with the 7% max life affix. 7 jewel slot total, the other 2 are used for Intuitive Leap

Gems
6 Link - Cyclone - CoC - LL - Empower - Ice Nova - Discharge
3 Link - PoF - PoL - AA
3 Link - CWDT - Immortal Call (lvl 11) - Increased Duration
4 Link - CWDT - Summon Ice Golem - Warlord's Mark - Minion Life
4 link - Whirling Blades - FA - Fortity - *whatever*
4 Link - Vaal Grace - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration - Phase Run

The 6 link can be changed but you have to be careful with the mana cost. A perfect set up has 48% mana cost reduction, so the 6L skill can cost up to 32 mana unmodified and still be free.

First CWDT needs to supprt lvl 11 IC, the reason being at 5 EC, level 11 IC will be up for 3 sec, the cooldown of the skill. Since physical hits will hit this char really hard, leveling CWDT won't affect the proc much.

The 2nd CWDT is to make sure you always have a golem to act as a decoy when in you get hit and WB away. Warlord's Mark is to leech more and have more EC up when hit.

Last edited by godlyatheist on Sep 12, 2015, 5:07:36 PM
Quick question... Is there an alternative for those who don't own Voll's Devotion?
"
StormchaserZA wrote:
Quick question... Is there an alternative for those who don't own Voll's Devotion?

Depends on why you're playing. If you just want to play, you can get to level 80 without one with this build. If you want to win the game, you need the best gear.

I use this:

I also don't have a Rat's Nest.
Last edited by TigerSpook on Sep 16, 2015, 3:39:07 PM
Hey equin,

I think I'm missing something... the gear you post doesnt seem to be the same as in your vids... colors are different on dagger for example. Which do you recommend?

I have a lvl 68 fakener I haven't respec'ed yet, trying to find a variation with more survivability.

I also don't have voll's devotion, but do have a 5l volls protector.

Cheers
Hard to get same dps... atziri is rly insane if just missing a little dps you die... and in part you need same dagger as him or forget it won't work fine as the video show it
This is what i use... but i probably do something wrong im missing alot of dps (skill three is alomost the same)
And im switching concentrated effect with increased area when there's no boss...

"
bluemooncs wrote:
This is what i use... -snip-

Still very much WIP on this build for me, but one thing that helped my DPS at this nascent stage was running Blood Rage. The original build doesn't seem to call for it (although some of the gem info is missing), but those extra frenzies are nice for getting that much more mileage out of discharge. Are you overcapped on cold res? Taste of Hate won't do anything for you offensively here (disclaimer: I've never tried to use it defensively). One big part of the missing DPS is probably your dagger. It's relatively slow compared to what Wayne is running. I'm in the same boat - good Vagan daggers are hideously expensive.
Just left my RT Mjolnir Build after the new update. Isn't as tanky anymore.
Here is my gear, I'm level 71. I'm enjoying this build so far.
I love Crit Builds, AOE, and Blood Magic even more. This combines it all!
Thanks Wayne(R). Any Critique is greatly appreciated.

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Sep 28, 2015, 8:23:02 PM
So after finally getting my hands on a Voll's Devotion, this build has taken off for me. I've been tweaking gem and gear selections. I have some serious work remaining to be done on the gear front - right now a better Vagan dagger and 21/20 Discharge are my top priorities - but I'm still blown away (pun?) by this build's performance. It's got a glassy feel, but with judicious use of Atziri's Promise + Granite coupled with a level 10 CWDT Immortal Call I've yet to suffer a death. That includes, to my amazement, Museum bosses (though with no mods like twinned or extra damage). I had never killed the Museum boss set successfully until playing this build. I've longed for a CoC discharge build ever since CoC was a thing - thanks for creating something so fun.

Edit: Add +damage Torture Chamber to the list of accomplishments.

Last edited by ConsPark on Sep 29, 2015, 3:57:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info