[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

"
Aresius911 wrote:
We dont need frenzy charge for discharge?

For low/mid tier maps power/endurance charges is more than enough DPS to 1 shot everything except bosses.

For top tier maps, use Blood Rage or The Blood Dance if you can manage the resists.
"
Cyress wrote:
"
Aresius911 wrote:
We dont need frenzy charge for discharge?

For low/mid tier maps power/endurance charges is more than enough DPS to 1 shot everything except bosses.

For top tier maps, use Blood Rage or The Blood Dance if you can manage the resists.

Oh ok, thx you ^^
"
Pitopito wrote:
I need some help guys im running this build lvl 61 shadow but i cant kill elite packs
Thanks in advance.

It would help to know what zone you're in, or what maps you're running.

Your amulet. The whole point of this build is Discharge. Your amulet reduces its damage severely. Are you sure the 100%-to-crit is worth it?

As another posted said, your dagger. Get a Vagan's, even if you leave it blue. Small changes to the crit percentage seem to matter quite a lot. The "increased critical strike chance" attribute is important.
for more damage replace increase area effect for ice nova. i swap them for bosses.
I sacrifice some skill point for resistance on trees until i have better gears then use those point for life instead. on 3.9k life on lvl 89 atm, very sad. i also dual wield because dont hav good spell damage on dagger and lack ob crit chance on gears. what you guy think?

Currently playing this build in warbands league. Made slight modifications to fit scion.

My current gear:

So far i'm liking it a lot. Still have lots of trouble with life, but i'm working on my tree to improve life. Sitting at barely over 3k hp at level 73.

Current chance to crit without power charges 76.45% and spell crit 38.7. Any ideas for improvements is welcome, obviously 6link volls but i'm poor as fuck :)

Edit: upgraded my set a bit.

Last edited by dracuify on Aug 14, 2015, 3:03:42 PM
@Dracuify, the cheapest upgrade would be to remove enchant from your two-stone ring and then enchant crit instead :)
And I'm guessing your hit chance is very low? In which case a cheaper upgrade than 6L Voll would be a crafted hits can't be evaded dagger like the one I use
@Sygodoeden

Thanks for your suggestions, i'm currently using flat cold to proc EE. So i don't kinda want to give it up. It's massive boost to damage in conjunction with eleweakness :)

Also updated my gear a bit as above!

Cheers,
I´ve looked at your build and saw some inefficiencies. Wouldn´t it be better to drop Light of divinity and the 30 str node? also you grab 2 10dex nodes next to blood drinker, which are not needed. WIth those you could grab another jewel socket.

Because you save 3 points this way, you can grab the bandit rewards, if needed. A1 40 life from oak obv, A2 AS at most, perhaps still grab the point. from A3 you could grab another powercharge or an endurance charge.

These are jsut my 2 cents and in no way am I criticizing this build. I just thought that it could be that TINY bit more efficient that way :D.

PS: Currently busy leveling a character on warbands for this build :D

EDIT: http://poeurl.com/zvwUUyI here's the slightly altered tree I meant
Last edited by Arsozah on Aug 14, 2015, 3:35:34 PM
Feel like scion is a far more efficient tree for two way branching, though templar might be the best overall for damage. those spell/ele dmg nodes are tasty, plus using the witch area as your passthrough to the shadow zone has some tasty morsels in there. Would be a super late bloomer though. couldn't feasibly run the setup until at least 80. been trying to find the most efficient tree for the old man. WIP i guess.

life shouldn't really be an issue i don't think. those life nodes behind the blood magic notable are the most efficient on the tree. I can run a herald for COH>whatever and still have 4k or better in my active pool, though I am using starkonja and ias/res/life gloves.

it's really only truly viable to run both rats and maligaro's once you hit early end game itemization in your rare slots, those 10c rings won't cut it if you only have 3 or 4 rare slots to comprise a full resist load and an endgame life pool.

twitch.tv/helikz
hi did u über also in 2.0? because i heard he got a hard buff

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info