[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

Can we have an uptade of your Item and or the skill tree or anytring new u you found :) ?

Thx
I'm playing this build. Skilltree is nearly identical to the OP's, though I am not as far along.

I can pretty much smoke groups of whites, blues, and the yellows that are frequently mixed in with blue groups.

However, against single dangerous mobs, I get creamed. I had 20 deaths tonight - I recall 15 from Dominus, 2 from the big boss bird in the Aqueduct, and 2 from Voll.

I hammer away on these mobs, getting lots of Discharges, but they simply don't do enough damage. The fight goes on far too long. Inevitably, the mob gets 2 hits in a row and I'm dead.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My gear
Spoiler

My skill tree
@TigerSpook

My problems with the build were low hp until high 80's and not enough leech so i died a lot especially against dominus and volls like you did. I went for crit first in order to start coc-discharging as soon as possible. I wasn't able to level discharge until much later so that was a downside for me too because i lacked stats.

I'm using warlord's mark and life leech gem. Those pretty much keep me alive against any single target. If you can access dual curses i'd suggest warlord's mark and elemental weakness.

Elemental equilibrium is a good choice (imo) if you can get flat cold damage on one of your items so you'll proc lightning and fire resist down first with your cyclone. It takes a few points to get to, though.

Definetely multimod your dagger for more attack speed and spell damage. Or buy already crafted vagan dagger (preferred probably), look for crit, attack speed and spell damage.

And you'd _really_ need voll's devotion because it converts consumed/expired power charges into endurance charges which further boosts your discharge, without crit multi, spell damage and endurance charges it's not surprising discharge feels lackluster.

I'm also using vengeance+blind to help in melee range, whirling blades+fortify and immortal call+cwdt+increased duration for 3sec ic's.

My idea is i whirl into mob pack to trigger fortify and then cyclone.

I'm very happy how this buid turned out. I slightly modified it to fit scion and i took EE which the original waynetrain doesn't have iirc.

Also i'd suggest +life +spell damage jewels so you can save a passive point or two from the tree and consider clear mind jewel (40-60% spell damage when not reserving mana). Free damage boost for BM keystone user.

Edit: Saffel's frame is a cheap and nice upgrade with +spell damage and all elemental resistances and +max resistances to help mitigate some of the elemental damage.

Last edited by dracuify on Aug 22, 2015, 12:36:35 PM
Thanks, Dracuify. What is 'level discharging'?
Here is my updated skill tree for scion if anyone is interested.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YEswW1C2EN0Q48DkgPqxGWFHEWvyLqJIsk_SW8JpUo-ioLKjgs4TBxNZI6QjrhOyg8BTwtQYdGcUcGSshLeE3jUUdVS1v0XfJfsGBDYeJjQ2jybWxuPW6qb55wUnBWcNVyqXasdwd7w4LHguSDCYNfg8yExYcTidOKr4w2jb-QEZAbkn2Yb5itmhObtZykogCmV6xmr2y0DLVItfK3Prk-vrzAZsM6xBXE9sauykrPftQj2HbYvdtP29TcI92o37_gw-XP51To1uoY73zwH_JF8uHz6vcy-Ov56P4K_94=?accountName=dracuify&characterName=TazBuster

Basically it's a group version with conduit. Can be switched to berserking, has 3 jewel slots etc.

My health pool is 4,1k with this tree and i'm very happy about it. It also has EE which might have some problems in groups, but i haven't found it hindering noticeably in any way yet.

This tree also allowed me to skip one +30 int node on tree so i could get heartseeker.

Edit: you can switch conduit to elementalist aswell if you want to.

Edit 2: if you can manage the resists you can save 5 points from the beginning of bottom tree in scion starting area and then connect the es nodes on EE - Conduit, you lose 20str and 28 resists+jewel slot from that.

Altered tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YEswW1C2EN0Q48DkgPqxGWFHEWvyLqJIsk_SW8JpUo-ioLKjgs4TBxNZI6QjrhOyg8BTwtQYdGcUcGS3hN41FHVUtb9F3yX7BgQ2HiY0No8m1sbj1vnnBScFZw1XKpdqx3B4LHgwmDX4PMhMWHE4nTjDaNv5Abkn2Yb5itmhObtZykogCmV6xmr2y0DLVItz65PsBmwzrEFcT2xq7KSs9-1CPYdti920_b1Nwj3ajfv-DD5c_nVOjW6hjvfPAf8kXy4fPq9zL46_no_gr_3lfJDXzqup_fmjuCm-081ab-j76A?accountName=dracuify&characterName=TazBuster
Last edited by dracuify on Aug 23, 2015, 2:17:14 PM
What is best to craft on this dagger? Im not very rich.
12-15% att speed or 35-44% spell dmg?
Pls The witch 2.0 Skilltree
i played same build on ES version ( with lot of aura and block) long time ago

not sure if it is good anymore?
Ingame : Mercury_
Is this still an optional build in 2.0.3? How is the suitability?
It appears that Wayne quit the game and someone named "Tom94" is replacing him (?)
Last edited by Omga4000 on Sep 5, 2015, 11:08:42 AM
Heyo Guys

I started with that Build in 2.0. Im rly happy with it! Can do all maps and atziri (deathless). didnt try uber yet.
Here is my Build.. its a little bit diffrent to the original Tree. I play with 5/5/3 charges / blood rage / Elemental Equilibrium what i think is the best solution in damage. i 1-hit everything. with dodge and spellblock + vall grace u are almost unhitable a short time ;)..

Resis are 80 79 79 with saffels. lifepool should be around 4.5k. i sit on 4.25 k atm and thinking about switching that 18 AS to 15% life.. but have to test it if its needed..

sry for my english :)

Gear

i switch Increased AOE with Ice Nova for atziri and heavy life map bosses.

Vids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoKJrI4Zzqk Courtyard 80
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQkOW1-0bLE Crematorium 78
Last edited by equin on Sep 8, 2015, 2:10:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info