What happens when the Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues end this week?

No beyond & no Rampage to the Main game. pretty please
"
Thejunior wrote:

I actually like the idea of beyond, why not just decrease the spawn rate of portals drastically? So it would be very hard to actually spawn portals, unless u want em to?
Not sure if it will work properly, cant see why not though.
"
Thejunior wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1107464
I think Beyond was pretty good, but most players dont like it becouse of so low loot from beyond monsters. They were giving nice XP, but you should fix that loot. Masters was also good, but too hard to level up to lvl 7 and 8. And when you change multiple crafting mods from divine orbs to 2 exalted orbs - again baad bad move.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I am happy that neither Beyond nor Rampage get into the core game. Even though I liked Beyond, I don't think you should punish those who don't. I did not like Rampage.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
FrogMastr wrote:
No not a troll, i am really unhappy... i play this game since closed beta... but each time my highest char is about to go endgame the league changes... i NEVER had change to play MAP mode ( becaude you need to have completed the F* game!!!!!

and i Simply HATE to restart new characters.... ( i know that is the fun of it for many of you but that is the part i hate the most to start a new builkd!!!)

These leagues really, genuinely are not made for you. Play in Standard. You have as long as you want, literally until the servers go down permanently (which is hopefully not for at least 20 years, heh), to play all of the end-game content.

I have a full-time job and a girlfriend that I share an apartment with, I started playing in the last 2 weeks of Ambush, so I am still fairly new to the game overall. Even with that lack of experience, and my existing time commitments, I was able to make a level 74 character in the last 1-month league (my marauder that is level 80 in Standard right now). This league (Rampage, I'm way too much of a pussy for Beyond/Hardcore, lol) I was able to kill (regular) atziri with a level 89 character.

Either you really drastically suck at this game, or you're not putting in anywhere remotely near a reasonable amount of time into it. Half an hour per weekday and 2 hours per weekend day on average should be enough to clear the Palace Map if you have a reasonable build in mind. Either way, standard is clearly the right choice for you. Don't bug the admins to make this wonderful game easier for you.
Last edited by codetaku on Nov 19, 2014, 9:05:27 AM
I like the kill streak mechanic, which should be a basic feature of a modern ARPG. I hope it went well and kill streaks are implemented in to the regular game but PLEASE give us SC players an actual fun "challenge" for the next SC league.

The only fun part about Rampage was starting with a fresh stash and economy. The kill streak mechanic was neat, but that's about it.
Hey! Here's an idea for implementing Rampage and Beyond into the core game...

Make them suffixes for map rolls :P

Beyond mechanics are awesome, don't want to see them taken out of the game.
Last edited by sibbleTV on Nov 19, 2014, 10:12:43 AM
Hey German Goo Girls; when is the 1.10 Runewords coming?

Spoiler
(つ。◕‿◕。)つ✄╰⋃╯ Kappalite
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
ald4r1s wrote:
What happens when the Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues end this week?
Answer:
Spoiler
People quit until new leagues

there is no better statement.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info