What happens when the Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues end this week?

Seems next league should be minor and belong to forsaken masters.
will this be a new mode?
1 expansion= 2 sets of leagues= 7 months?
"
Chris wrote:
The hideout with the most decorations is retained.
The others are returned to your Hideout Stash.
<3 Thank You!!
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
what if you are in beyond but you dont care about hardcore league? Does the masters still trasnfer over to standard which I care about?
why must the league come to such a uneventful finish?

every dam one of them....................even my lil cousins footy league,the end of year get together is more fun..............

i think this is a missed opportunity to be honest.......................

nothing gets FANS going more then that one LAST GAME

or am i missing something?

Finally i can get some of the gear from rampage to my std toons that i have been speccing for. Some toons have 12 passsive points available, just waiting to see what the gear will do to them first

YAY
hmmmmm

i have a prized uniques from each league that i've played in.....maybe some kinda micro transaction that would display it and u could put a label on it with a description...

my standard h/o once's the masters are moved will be a memorial......i place to morn the loot that was lost....

"
Chris wrote:
As mentioned in the news earlier this week, there's a one week Rampage/Beyond race starting on Friday November 28 (PST).

Is it still 5pm start time PST?
BLAMT!
A lot of pleasing news there, and some good read.

I'll probably be back for the one week, that should be crazy and interesting :)
For the 1st time I was 1st to reply (hype!)... post deleted by support. Thanks GGG, now I'm gonna need to Q_Q in my hide. :(
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
I'm hoping when you say highest reputation master transfers over it means the current reputation for each level is carried over and the masters aren't reset to the beginning of the current level they are on. Pretty sure that's what your post says but for me it's not 100% clear.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info