What happens when the Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues end this week?

Ok I'm a LOT unclear with the stash tabs after they are merged back to standard as "remove only".

I paid for the tabs under the heading of purchase, but without any caveat of "temporary" or "for a limited time" etc... Now it appears that they only last for the duration of the league as such and are then turned into temporary storage until i empty them and then they go away, is that correct?.

So if I have this right: when i buy stash tabs in standard league i keep them as such for as long as I have an account or the game lasts but when I buy them in a different league they're just temporary, how ever long that league lasts, even though the price is the same and there's nothing to tell me there's a difference at the time I purchase them, is that it?
so the decorations form beyond to hardcore got transfered alright but the crafting benches got removed >.< now i need to lose rep with 1 master to invite others in then lose the rep with them to get the one I actually want in my hideout...
not cool =(
"
knowhey wrote:
Ok I'm a LOT unclear with the stash tabs after they are merged back to standard as "remove only".

I paid for the tabs under the heading of purchase, but without any caveat of "temporary" or "for a limited time" etc... Now it appears that they only last for the duration of the league as such and are then turned into temporary storage until i empty them and then they go away, is that correct?.

So if I have this right: when i buy stash tabs in standard league i keep them as such for as long as I have an account or the game lasts but when I buy them in a different league they're just temporary, how ever long that league lasts, even though the price is the same and there's nothing to tell me there's a difference at the time I purchase them, is that it?

You will own the stash tabs you bought in all present and all future leagues.

If you owned 10 tabs in Rampage, you also owned 10 in Standard. If everything was full, you now have 20 tabs in Standard, 10 of which are remove only.
Le Toucan Will Return
what happend to the crafting benches, i lost all of them. my masters are lvl 7.5+ i dont wanna waste 2 weeks dailys to get the crafting benches back.

any solution?
"
ald4r1s wrote:
What happens when the Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues end this week?
Answer:
Spoiler
People quit until new leagues

Finally, someone is making some sense. What's going on with this league system? This is SO wrong. You can't be doing this forever, starting over and over again from the beginning...
"
what happend to the crafting benches, i lost all of them. my masters are lvl 7.5+ i dont wanna waste 2 weeks dailys to get the crafting benches back.

any solution?

+1
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info