What happens when the Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues end this week?

That's a bummer, thought you'd introduce a new league straight away. I was getting hyped for a new league. I've heard terrible things about standard, guess I'll have to wait ;)
Still wish reputation were added rather than highest chosen. Out of everything you can possibly do in a league, master reputation is the single thing you simply lose forever if you already had level in standard.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
new leagues start date ? unclear ?
me liky everything i read about what makes it into the core game and the hints with act 4.. rawr. cant wait to come back to play in a new league!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
"
ald4r1s wrote:
What happens when the Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues end this week?
Answer:
Spoiler
People quit until new leagues

The truth
IGN DeCheese
Can't wait to see what the new league is going to bring. See everyone in the 1 week race.
Standard gets a bad rap, it might not be as much fun but it's a perfect time to try out new (stupid) build ideas, it's easy to pick up some decent uniques on the cheap and test some things out for next league.

Just don't try to trade high end gear or you will cry.
"
SacredMaster wrote:
new leagues start date ? unclear ?

Literally two articles down from this one on the News page is http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1106684 this one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Why aren't the masters' reputations from temp and perma leagues added together at the end? Players who grind in both the perma and temp leagues for masters will lose their progress gained/time spent on masters in one of the leagues after merge. Sounds kinda unreasonable don't you think?
Last edited by diffor on Nov 19, 2014, 5:24:10 AM
"
60x7 wrote:
Poop, Go back to 4 month. 3 month is stupid.
3month was perfect...
would you really want one more month of crappy rampage? god this league was awful

and also, 3month made it end now, so next league starts in 3 weeks
if it was 4months
it would have ended dec 20 and new would have been jan12th

so the league break would have been right in the fucking Holidays.. the moment where people play the most
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info