What happens when the Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues end this week?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Poop, Go back to 4 month. 3 month is stupid.
3month was perfect...
would you really want one more month of crappy rampage? god this league was awful

and also, 3month made it end now, so next league starts in 3 weeks
if it was 4months
it would have ended dec 20 and new would have been jan12th

so the league break would have been right in the fucking Holidays.. the moment where people play the most

If it's the case that people play more during the holidays then they have their priorities out of whack. SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES PEOPLE! FUCK A STUPID GAME.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Poop, Go back to 4 month. 3 month is stupid.
3month was perfect...
would you really want one more month of crappy rampage? god this league was awful

and also, 3month made it end now, so next league starts in 3 weeks
if it was 4months
it would have ended dec 20 and new would have been jan12th

so the league break would have been right in the fucking Holidays.. the moment where people play the most

If it's the case that people play more during the holidays then they have their priorities out of whack. SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES PEOPLE! FUCK A STUPID GAME.

I agree with you that the starting date for the next leagues sucks. I don´t live anymore at my parents home, but have and also want to spend christmas at my parents place so that i also may visit some guys back from school. I am sure a lot of other players got the same more important RL-things. So the first month will be totally useless for many players.

:( again and Again teh END of a League!!!!!!!
Alwas when i was about to finish the game and get over level 60!!!

You know there are playres who have a life!!!

Getting frustrated that is the 3rd time that happend!

And each time to have the NEW feature we need to start of another NEW char in the NEW league, and have not time to go endgame again!!!

We should have a way to keep our character in the league until we wanted.... is is not like this CANT be possible!!

Really not happy this time!
"
FrogMastr wrote:
:( again and Again teh END of a League!!!!!!!
Alwas when i was about to finish the game and get over level 60!!!

You know there are playres who have a life!!!

Getting frustrated that is the 3rd time that happend!

And each time to have the NEW feature we need to start of another NEW char in the NEW league, and have not time to go endgame again!!!

We should have a way to keep our character in the league until we wanted.... is is not like this CANT be possible!!

Really not happy this time!

Good troll.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
No not a troll, i am really unhappy... i play this game since closed beta... but each time my highest char is about to go endgame the league changes... i NEVER had change to play MAP mode ( becaude you need to have completed the F* game!!!!!

and i Simply HATE to restart new characters.... ( i know that is the fun of it for many of you but that is the part i hate the most to start a new builkd!!!)
Bummer. I didn't know that stash tabs purchased during a league are gone when moving to standard. I got myself a tab just few days ago, I guess that's 5 bucks down the drain. Do my leftover points get erased aswell? :/ Mind you, I'm not a troll - I started playing around a month ago. As far as I'm concerned there was zero information about additional stash tabs being remove-only after transition. Glad I didn't go for a package...
"
FrogMastr wrote:
and i Simply HATE to restart new characters.... ( i know that is the fun of it for many of you but that is the part i hate the most to start a new builkd!!!)

How about playing the permanent leagues instead of the challenge leagues then?

"
aRhe wrote:
Bummer. I didn't know that stash tabs purchased during a league are gone when moving to standard. I got myself a tab just few days ago, I guess that's 5 bucks down the drain. Do my leftover points get erased aswell? :/ Mind you, I'm not a troll - I started playing around a month ago. As far as I'm concerned there was zero information about additional stash tabs being remove-only after transition. Glad I didn't go for a package...

You misunderstood the idea. When you buy a stash tab you get additional tab to every single league there is. Remove only thing just means that all the tabs that have items in them when challenge league ends are moved to their parent league as remove only tabs - you will still have all the regular tabs you've purchased plus bunch of remove only tabs.
Last edited by kuukkeli on Nov 18, 2014, 10:14:32 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
SacredMaster wrote:
new leagues start date ? unclear ?

Literally two articles down from this one on the News page is http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1106684 this one.

Thanks for the link:)

*Friday December 12 (5pm?): 1.3.0 Released and new Challenge Leagues start
*Magnificent..
"
kuukkeli wrote:

You misunderstood the idea. When you buy a stash tab you get additional tab to every single league there is. Remove only thing just means that all the tabs that have items in them when challenge league ends are moved to their parent league as remove only tabs - you will still have all the regular tabs you've purchased plus bunch of remove only tabs.

Thanks for the clarification!
I have never played in standard league, so my standard stash is empty. I reached the point where the tabs on rampage are pretty packed, though. From what You wrote, I presume that technically I will have these rampage remove-onlies that I will be able to fully transfer to standard tabs without problem. Is that correct? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by aRhe on Nov 18, 2014, 10:27:30 PM
"
Sa_Re wrote:
I like the manifesto, nice explanations there.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info