Vaal Fragment Changes in 1.2.4d

This change is not about to use your vaal orb on your shitty map, and try to farm sac frags.

This is a nice buff - risk and reward - for end game players.

Corrupted 76-78 maps pretty nice.
+1 map level - cool
Unid map with extra iq - cool
Lot of crazy stat with insane iq - hell yeah

And after the patch in this maps we can get sac frags. WOW!

Imagine a corrupted courtyard with double boss and 2 exile = 8 6 boss with sac frag drop chance.

Vaal orb rare? Ya.
Expensive? 1vaal= 1or2c; 20-25=1ex depends on. No, not expensive for smart use.

Also the low level carto boxes is worthless atm. Who want 20-30 low level map for wasting the space in tabs? After the patch, vaal it, and u have a tons of corrupted map.

Really really good buff this for every player, who not doing that droid shit sac frag farming in docks.

Thx GGG! Cant wait the patch.

Edit: strikethrough
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
Last edited by fbzzs on Nov 10, 2014, 3:58:02 AM
The fact that even the vendor needs us to go through 8 corrupted zones to get a vaal orb says enough about the return rate of using vaal orbs on maps.
"
fakeThranduil wrote:
The fact that even the vendor needs us to go through 8 corrupted zones to get a vaal orb says enough about the return rate of using vaal orbs on maps.

So here we are, GGG want to do something to either prevent, or discourage exploiting flaws in the game to know if an area has a Corrupted zone, so you then need to do 8 corrupted zones to get a vaal orb, to Corrupt a map, to increase chance of frag drop from maps.

Farming zones for Frags is better than 1:8 anyway, nothing will change.

Was only recently where Chris said the game was unhackable or exploitable, but had to back step on the statement when people pointed out how it was being done, but even worse, GGG has been banning accounts of streamers using them so they have known for some time.
"
Barivius wrote:
Ok. So people want more Vaal orbs, more sacrifice pieces, and thus more atrizi items. Anything else to make the game easier? If you want Atrizi drops, you have to give up on xp. Full stop. That is by design.

If you want corrupted items in maps, I say reduce Atrizis drop table to that of any boss in the game.

its not make the game easyer because u need to run corrupted map, atm most of ppl play blue map pack size/magic, or regaled map for high lvl.

So with that maybe more ppl will play hard map.

farming corrupted area when u are high lvl its not make the game hard its just boring
Last edited by keta on Nov 10, 2014, 3:31:01 AM
people who "feedback" (whine) the loudest on the forums =/= not the actual representation of whats happening in the game.

that being said i just want to know if corrupting a map will ALWAYS result in it becoming rare and having 8 mods.

can we roll them blue then vaal them and they turn into a 3 mod corrupted map or is the unpredictable nature of the vaal orb intended as a new risk/reward factor?

if so i would recommend adding vaal fragments/gems to the entire loot-table of 6-8 mod corrupted maps (for high risk high reward because that many mods usually ends up in high item quantity)

and for maps with less than 6 mods leave the drop chance on the boss.

this would A: encourage players to try and craft 6-8 mods on their maps for those who seek maximum risk/reward
and B: still give people who can't face roll such maps the opportunity to try their luck on the boss

just an idea
just woke up
terrible mimimi in this thread

I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Nov 10, 2014, 3:45:45 AM
Guys you are talking about exiles and elreon bosses, but these aren't map bosses right? So only the map boss at the end of the map can drop these fragments?
Not bad idea but personally for me i will not risk to enter in unid high level corrupted map and eventually die there and loose exp only for a vaal fragment
IGN: ssserpent or sssnnnake
Finally i can do END GAME to do END GAME.
Sorry GGG but this doesn't fix bat shit.

How long will it take for you to realize WE DON'T WANT TO RUN LOW ZONES TO GET ACCESS TO END GAME.

Being constantly punished for something you achieved (high lvl - if you can call lvl 80 even that) is NOT FUN or LOGICAL.

You guys keep posting you 'don't like the idea' of having the two end game contents fused, but what is your LOGIC? I suspect there is none.
7 Vaal Skill Gems + 1 Vaal fragment = Vaal Orb...

No buffs needed. Quit whining or quit the game. Jeez....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info