Vaal Fragment Changes in 1.2.4d

Yess! Thank you for this change, i like the idea.
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
Pretty sure it only went well in testing because testers had an infinite supply of vaal orbs. Now add the relative scarcity of them from the real game and it becomes just as time consuming and annoying as the rest of the ways to farm fragments.

You could at least tone down on usage of vaal orbs by masters (by tone down I mean cut in half - 1500 vaal orbs for 6Ling a corrupted item is nuts) while you're at it.

It seems to me that changes are never actually thought through enough lately.

6L costs 1500 Vaal orbs, I thought it was 1500 Fuses ?
Introduce a Master who can corrupt Maps, Items etc for some Chaos. People dont have spare Vaal Orbs but everybody is complaining that Chaos Orbs have no sink.

Otherwise i wont waste my precious Vorbs for a chance to drop a fragment.
This change would be fine IF vaal orbs weren't so rare put that shit BACK to pre-nerfed then we won't have problems but atm

Fuck that

Well still be spamming docks with our loading screen trick and you can't do anything because it's part of your engine of how it works.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
Pretty sure it only went well in testing because testers had an infinite supply of vaal orbs. Now add the relative scarcity of them from the real game and it becomes just as time consuming and annoying as the rest of the ways to farm fragments.

You could at least tone down on usage of vaal orbs by masters (by tone down I mean cut in half - 1500 vaal orbs for 6Ling a corrupted item is nuts) while you're at it.

It's both if the chest piece is corrupted.
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

1500 fuses for a 6L, 1500 fuses + 1500 Vaals to 6link a corrupted base.
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
"
This change would be fine IF vaal orbs weren't so rare put that shit BACK to pre-nerfed then we won't have problems but atm

Fuck that

Well still be spamming docks with our loading screen trick and you can't do anything because it's part of your engine of how it works.

gah , what the hell guys
theres apparently a loading screen trick that makes u able to see masters, corrupted zones

come on guys, what the hell
this is so sad that people have been exploiting to get the 8 challenges done

just google "path exile loading screen trick" and ull see.. damn sad :/
come on guys, its funnier not to cheat!
it is getting better, no question. but still, I figure that people that want to play storyline but don't because at level 88+ you don't get XP anymore outside maps, still can't do that (in order to naturally find corrupted zones).
In effect: I have to do the same dedicated corrupted zone farming as before, with a slight ease of obtaining fragments.

Question: why not have normal storyline bosses corrupted randomly, or have Tora quest corrupted mobs drop a fragment? would be random enough and accessible to high level players.
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
Ok. So people want more Vaal orbs, more sacrifice pieces, and thus more atrizi items. Anything else to make the game easier? If you want Atrizi drops, you have to give up on xp. Full stop. That is by design.

If you want corrupted items in maps, I say reduce Atrizis drop table to that of any boss in the game.
The Sun circles around the Earth, right guys?

@GGG: Keep it up guys. I am here to play the Game you would want to play. And I am enjoying it for 2 years now. Thanks.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info