Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.2.4 Deployed and Race Season Nine Schedule

"
Hamallainen wrote:
Is Herald of Thunder working ?
I use Flame Totem with The Three Dragon to shock enemies.
Reading the description of HoT, i thought each time a shocked enemy was killed, lightning bolts would appear but nothing.
I suppose i don't understand something about the mechanic of HoT but i don't know what.
Any idea ?

3D Bone of Ullr :)

At a guess it's because it's the totem dealing the killing blow and not you yourself.
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Is Herald of Thunder working ?
I use Flame Totem with The Three Dragon to shock enemies.
Reading the description of HoT, i thought each time a shocked enemy was killed, lightning bolts would appear but nothing.
)

Is the Totem doing the killing? If so that won't trigger the Herald. You need to do to kill yourself to activate the herald effect.

"
Stop having fan meetups in your home country. God. I can't commute to AUSTRALIA.

We haven't had one yet in our home country - we just do it when we travel overseas. Most of them are in California.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
What Lightning Tendrils turned out to be.
Spoiler
faster casting/lightning version of flame surge

What I thought Lightning Tendrils would be.
Spoiler
faster casting/better single target/channeling version of arc.

The dream.
Spoiler
Ball Lightning having initial impact damage once for each enemy hit for slightly larger damage than each tick of successive damage so each cast feels like it has some impact

The epiphany.
Spoiler
A fast moving, long ranged, acute oval shaped, lightning damaging projectile, that explodes upon impact causing A.o.E. damage. Increasing the projectile speed only decreases the time the projectile arrives to it's destination. Quality increases projectile speed.
Im so jealous right now, my patch is so slow :(
"
norgath wrote:
What Lightning Tendrils turned out to be.
Spoiler
faster casting/lightning version of flame surge

What I thought Lightning Tendrils would be.
Spoiler
faster casting/better single target/channeling version of arc.

The dream.
Spoiler
Ball Lightning having initial impact damage once for each enemy hit for slightly larger damage than each tick of successive damage so each cast feels like it has some impact

The epiphany.
Spoiler
A fast moving, long ranged, acute oval shaped, lightning damaging projectile, that explodes upon impact causing A.o.E. damage. Increasing the projectile speed only decreases the time the projectile arrives to it's destination. Quality increases projectile speed.

I like the Dream, and the Epiphany seem pretty sweet. I'd like to see those =)
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
At a guess it's because it's the totem dealing the killing blow and not you yourself.

"
Qarl wrote:
Is the Totem doing the killing? If so that won't trigger the Herald. You need to do to kill yourself to activate the herald effect.

Thanks to both of you. That was it.
Since i have 'Ancestral Bond', i deal no damage.
But with Power Siphon, i can still cull and then i get lightning bolts.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Stop having fan meetups in your home country. God. I can't commute to AUSTRALIA.

We haven't had one yet in our home country - we just do it when we travel overseas. Most of them are in California.

East coast please.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Like the patch so far, glad to see libary/archive fixed from exploitation. GJ GGG!
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Mostly like this patch, great job! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info