1.2.4 Deployed and Race Season Nine Schedule

"
evilmindcz wrote:
190 races and 1000 points needed for #1 price last season.

120 races and 1000 points needed for #1 price this season.

Same points for single race.

Really? :-(

The rewards are totally accessible!

You need 9 points on every race to reach the 1000 point reward. And since there are races for different timezones (i.e. some days have 24 hours of racing), even the most nolifiest among us will be incapable of competing in more than 80% of events.

Top 20 in 80% of races isn't even good enough (that's 99.6 percentile with just 5000 participants). If you're not higher than the #4 player of each class, don't bother! Forget the 1%. Only the top 0.06% will triumph!
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
FY and your el demis
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I don't think I've even once gotten on this forum and complained, but...

horrible horrible race season. The races are too long. No BLAMT. No ELBLAMT. No Descent: Champions, No exiles. No totems. How the heck can BLAMT be left out????

I was really looking forward to this season, but this is totally anti-climatic. Anything over an hour is pushing it on length. 3-4 hours is not even a race, that's a marathon. Looks like the only decent races are 12 minute burst, endless ledge and Brutus/Merveil kill.

Oh well, there are other interesting things to do. Like clean out my season 7 remove only tabs.
Last edited by Duster66 on Mar 20, 2017, 6:09:45 AM
Wow. Been waiting for months for the new race season and THIS is what we get? Count me out, between the lack of prizes, large amount of required time for most of the races in such a short time period, along with the new gimmick races. Go all in or out for "shortest duration" kills, not this half way crap.
these races are boring. dont care about points, i care about fun. may as well just start a new char on hardcore every hour or 4.

where is BLAMT and CT?
"
Sandown wrote:
these races are boring. dont care about points, i care about fun. may as well just start a new char on hardcore every hour or 4.

where is BLAMT and CT?

Well I chose fun, and there are like 30 Endless ledges, that's 30 hours of fun. Stil my favorite race by far, way ahead of DC even, just because you'll never have the same, DC is always the same, but you get to spend some currency. It's actually the first time I'll probably be going for a 250 reward even though I'm pretty bad. I'll need some others besides them too but can't be a real problem.
I expect a fun new type of race next season and a comeback of descent.
Last edited by leto2626 on Oct 26, 2014, 7:39:13 PM
I finally had the time and I could start playing from the beginning of the season, but this season is terrible. No thanks, I'll wait to ACT 4!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info