1.2.4 Deployed and Race Season Nine Schedule

Hello Hello

Love the new skill and herald lots of fun, very good looking MTXs
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you are having great success with path of exile but has there been any talk of developing other games ??!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
No wand or staff MTXs again so sad , and these MTXs are so over priced .
Its not like you have limited number of the MTXs you can sale, or warehouse fees to store your product, or shipping fees to worry about!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It is so stupid that we cant use the same MTX on different characters having to reclaim them before changing a characters is just a unneeded pain in the ass.

If you plan on keeping the same system were we have to reclaim each MTX one at a time when changing characters, make a reclaim all MTX button and save us some time .
---------------------------------------------------------------------
GGG is only hurting their profit margin by overpricing the MTXs, restricting player from buying them .
EX : It is better to sale something at $5 and have 10 people be willing to make the purchase , then something at $20 and have 1-2 people be willing to make the purchase.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also my MTX tab is full and I can't move my MTXs that are 2x2 blocks or bigger to change for a different look.

We need quality of life improvement :
- searchable stash tabs
- the ability to close complete or unwanted instance so there is a huge list
- a timer so we can see when a totem or minion will expire
- Also there needs to be another tab on the in game "Noticeboard" for people using the public party tab as a buy and sale. It is so painful looking for a party to join . Maybe call it buy and sale .
- a hot key to log out with one button .
- the to zoom in closer so I can take better screen shots of all the pretty MTXs that I buy.
- increase in corrupted area spawn rate , it is just takes for to much time to a set. I get making so we can't farm one area form them by just opening a new instance . But they do need to appear more often

End of rant for now.....
patch looks very nice and interested to try out the new boss kill races but dont think ill be going for it this season, im hoping the points awarded are somhow more generous if this is the directions of future race seasons. we needed more from the rewards even if its not more alt art uniques from racing not less incentive play with gigantic jumps in the tiers of rewards. also a shame that theres no decent(champions), those were the most interesting races in my opinion.
Bummed out about the lack of my favorite race types.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
leto2626 wrote:
3hr Oversoul kill, :o

Anyways thanks for the many bursts, too bad 12 of them are in a weekend I can't play lol, ah well shit happens.

Why cant i click the individual race events to see the prize structure yet? its within 24 hours of the start now.

Normally one can see the events upcoming for a week or so, and try to plan which events to participate in, so as to not encourage people to be awake 24/7 trying to do them ALL.
"
magpye wrote:
Why cant i click the individual race events to see the prize structure yet? its within 24 hours of the start now.

Normally one can see the events upcoming for a week or so, and try to plan which events to participate in, so as to not encourage people to be awake 24/7 trying to do them ALL.

If I had to guess, they are trying to figure out the point structure. Since so many people are pissed.

Can't really blame them

Race season from 7 weeks to 4. Races from 160 to 120. Less uniques to strive for. I am one of those that want to see the point structure to see the chances of getting the BOR.
Last edited by papas88063 on Oct 23, 2014, 8:25:41 PM
"
TinnyTim87 wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
GGG why do you hate casuals so much?

Shortening the amount of prizes, with everything before 250 pts being utter crap... Did you guys forget the seasons with Andvarious & Distillate at 135 pts - which is a realistic goal for everyone? Was that a bad season? Did the economuh collapse??

This season is so boring and nolifer oriented that... 2hr fixed famine, bah, boring...

THIS!!!
If GGG has not essentially changed the Racepoint-system, I don't see any reason for me, as the decent racer I am, to race this season, except for some fun events.

I do completely agree! I love you GGG, I fell in love with races in the last season. It was so nice having a (even if modest) prize quite often...I was always like: "wow this race was fun and just few more points for the next unique" ...it really kept me going on and on...such a fun even for an "avarage player" like me.

Now I don't think I will play 2h races (too long) and the high tiers discourage me even more.

Also I do love new leagues, but if too short (like next one) I feel like I will never have the time to farm proper items for a proper build...it just takes time if you are a casual player like me...and playing standard is not so exiciting when there are new ones...
..I do understand the complexity to harmonize such a wide range of gamers..but don't forget about us..

Love POE...I hope the weekend is stash tab discount so I can buy more as usual!
Mmh, this race season will be an easy one to skip. The huge amount of Endless Ledge races alone, which I hate with a passion ... total randomness combined with the fact that you can finish the race and still feel like a powerless lvl 2 character because you couldn't find shit? And this race type gets offered almost every single day, while Descent: Champions gets none? Seriously?
"
RyogaHibiki wrote:
What is going on with this race season?

No Descent Champions?

No Descent?

No BLAMT?

No Exiles Everywhere?

No Cutthroat?

All my favorite races are absent.

This.

190 races and 1000 points needed for #1 price last season.

120 races and 1000 points needed for #1 price this season.

Same points for single race.

Really? :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info