1.2.4 Deployed and Race Season Nine Schedule

prices and the necessary points to get them (scaling) are mega disappointing imho....

1.) I won't be able to reach those points anyways. as a casual player with bad connection (300+ ping from china) I won't even be able to reach some of the lower level's of points.
2.) why would I want to reach them anyways....for such prices? nope...I have fencoil 3 times already....and the next one at 40 is a white ring? u must be joking...

No offense to those who love the way it is! Just my 50 cents

edit(1): if at least in the lower areas of points one would get a low level unique with perfect stats....so at least there is a minimum of an incentive....

edit(2): yes, I know races are for fun mostly not for rewards and I will play them cuz I like the fun they provide. still: I believe what I mentioned above is true for quite some players - besides the valid point of: "it's a game just have fun m8"
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Oct 22, 2014, 10:26:49 PM
"
Stop having fan meetups in your home country. God. I can't commute to AUSTRALIA.

OI! Australia is NOT New Zealand, you will now be cursed with bad RNG
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the new race season.
I'm liking the kill races. Looks interesting.

There are a lot less races this season and less prizes but same point requirements. Do races give more points?
IGN: LiveD_LivE
Seraph skins are pretty sweet.

It'd be nice to get some skins for Wands / Staves.
IGN: Aux
The schedule is pleasantly surprising. The only downsides I can see are that there are only three Dominus kills and zero exiles everywhere races. Sure EE is cheesy but it's fun and a nice break from the usual sorts of races.
Voll's Devotion = WANT!
Seems like you sorted the issues I had with the rain, no idea what you changed with it but well done!
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Is Herald of Thunder working ?
I use Flame Totem with The Three Dragon to shock enemies.
Reading the description of HoT, i thought each time a shocked enemy was killed, lightning bolts would appear but nothing.
I suppose i don't understand something about the mechanic of HoT but i don't know what.
Any idea ?

3D Bone of Ullr :)
cant sleep, and then i realized that theres a chance patch is up.. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDGAAAAAAAAAAAAAASMMMMMMM
rest in peace sleep
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Last edited by IVIetal on Oct 22, 2014, 10:59:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info