PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hey! Thanks for the great tool. I see you already have an ED (elemental damage) column in the search return. If it were possible to add up all the numbers in the column (= 2x average elemental damage) and put that in the search field, that would be awesome.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
Another easy to search function could be Increase Attack speed, or plain DEX/STR/INT modifiers.

thanks for the tool, saves a lot of clicking around.

GGG, take notice! :)
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Amazing! Thx a lot!

I salute you.

best regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Great tool.
Ingame accounts: BlackMight, ClawInMyHand
Anarchy: CatchAKnife
Works great, quickly found the unique that I wanted to buy. Thanks!
Explicit properties were added in the latest update. I hope UI is pretty easy to understand (don't hesitate to ask anything though).
Last edited by xyz on Feb 8, 2013, 12:31:40 PM
Hello,

It would be nice to have to code up on GitHub so people can improve your design and submit pull requests.
I see a lot of things that could be improved; better design, ajax search, overall a better user interface & user experience.

I was about to start a similar service, but since you have it set up already, no need for a new one. :)

If you don't want to make the github repo public please message me, I could help with the development. :)

Thanks!
www.nicolaswidart.com
Last edited by Hafuu on Feb 8, 2013, 12:44:20 PM
That's one glorious indexer, you rock man.
pressing the back button erases your explicit mod settings
"
Hafuu wrote:
Hello,

It would be nice to have to code up on GitHub so people can improve your design and submit pull requests.
I see a lot of things that could be improved; better design, ajax search, overall a better user interface & user experience.

I was about to start a similar service, but since you have it set up already, no need for a new one. :)

If you don't want to make the github repo public please message me, I could help with the development. :)

Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to opensource this indexer (well, maybe some day when I'll get tired of it?). That doesn't imply I reject any help — feel free to PM me your thoughts on design/interface/etc..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info