PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

There's currently a bug where if you list an Exalted orb's price in Perfect Fossils, the poe-trade lists it in 'coins' instead. I get numerous whispers daily from people who want to buy my exalted orb for whatever buying price I currently have in Perfect Fossils, but instead they offer me this currency that does not exist. It drives me crazy.

Ie. my exalted orb has a note that says:

~b/o 25 perfect-fossil
Your items are not showing because your profile is set to private. You need to disable "Set profile as private" in your account privacy settings.

My profile is actually not private, and i already messaged the bot like 3 times. What do i do ?
Metamorph scarabs are in 'delirium' tab, change to scarab tab;

I cant find awakener's orb and the 4 new exalted's, please add it;

sextant's display and name are old one's;

\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Hey,

i get the message : Your items are not showing because your profile is set to private. You need to disable "Set profile as private" in your account privacy settings.

After you've done that, send a PM to the poexyzis account.

(This error does not affect items posted via public stash tabs).

I have my every box in privacy Settings unchecked.

please help
"
Elefantti wrote:
There's currently a bug where if you list an Exalted orb's price in Perfect Fossils, the poe-trade lists it in 'coins' instead. I get numerous whispers daily from people who want to buy my exalted orb for whatever buying price I currently have in Perfect Fossils, but instead they offer me this currency that does not exist. It drives me crazy.

Ie. my exalted orb has a note that says:

~b/o 25 perfect-fossil

Same. It's really annoying....
There is no response from poexyzis for a key. Is that common ?
"
Orox wrote:
There is no response from poexyzis for a key. Is that common ?

Don't know. Last league i wanted to set up a shop for currency, but gave up because it did not work. This time it's the same. No idea why or what i'm doing wrong.
Stop please tracking my account, I get messages from items I've sold 8 hours ago and they're all coming from your site poe.trade.
Is there a way to opt out of my listings on your site? 24 hours later and I'm still getting whispers
I would really love to opt out of being displayed on poe.trade as well, please. If it's not a thing or it takes you too much time to add specific accounts to skip list - you might consider adding a feature to allow players to add themselves into skip list.

Whispers from poe.trade are getting way too annoying. Yes, public API has it's own flaws and does lag sometimes as well, but there were multiple cases where I've confirmed that my items are not available on official trade, but are visible on poe.trade. I do understand that caching exists for a reason, but at least let people opt out of being visible on poe.trade at all - that should solve all complaints.
Last edited by mgarin on Apr 15, 2020, 5:55:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info