PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

This ring doesn't list properly.

The Eldritch mod doesn't register for rings and it doesn't show when searching for "Adds # Elemental Damage To Spells" NOR does it properly add the attack elemental damage values together.

I've been wondering why noone buy it since there are few better ele rings availible in the league, have had it listed for 4 days practically for free.
Beef to the Dorgeshuun
I am using acquisition to make a shop and i made it on forum so it can show up on poe trade and on pathofexile/trade. On pathofexile/trade it shows all my items that i listed on shop but on poe trade it only shows like half of them. I dont know why i did everything in this post and its still not working. I quess its error on the poe trade side since its working on pathofexile/trade.
Pls help me show my items on poe trade asap. Thx!
Is it possible to customize the notification sound with live search?
Again poexyzis is not sending the ID.
yeah poexyzis is not sending out id atm.
Please try sending the message again, I've had to restart it. Unfortunately GGG doesn't make it easy to log into accounts these days, and it has to be a manual process which can take a while...
The search filter for cluster jewels with
Added small passive skills grant: +# to Strength

Doesn't appear to be functioning.

Thx
"
Dreamthief01 wrote:
The search filter for cluster jewels with
Added small passive skills grant: +# to Strength

Doesn't appear to be functioning.

Thx

Hi, it appears there are no jewels listed which have this mod, which is why it is getting ignored in your search query.
no id sent again :(
My items show in poe.com/trade but not in poe.trade and I don't know what i did wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info