PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Is is possible to change that white socket is counted as others? When im trying to sell chest with 3R2G1W and u trying to find 3R2G1B its not showing (but should) :(
Please let us search with 1 empty prefix or suffix.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
QoL suggestion: a link to copy the item's data to clipboard as per ctrl+c on an item in game, so you can easily stick it into Path of Building. PoB syntax supports {custom} tags, which can deal with unknown or ambiguous affixes like "79% increased Fire Damage" on a sceptre.
MY ex prices did not update for 1 hour today so much spammmmm
Do we have a way to report people who are simply underselling an item to never actually sell it but advertise their twitch stream?

https://www.twitch.tv/andrewbasedgod

https://gyazo.com/2e37f0bc354206f4d6203734d6e87037

The names *really* put me at a bias here but regardless, on stream you could watch a ton of popups of people sending offers and party invites, ignoring them all with an autoreply to watch their stream.

Item Mod update:

Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel

Add the Small, Medium Large radius's to teh add mod section?

Is this possible?
Guys, I don't know whats up with poe.trade web site, but it's ruining this game so bad for me. It is so slow that it usually errors out or takes 5 minutes. The last week is when all this has started making looking things up manually on ggg the only option which takes a lot of time out of play to the point i have stash tabs of possible items that I just gave up on that is costing me currency. I know this site isn't affiliated with ggg and fan made, but if you can't even keep the web site running what is the point in having this? Please fix the site so not only I, but we as a whole can enjoy the game. It really is making it where I don't want to play because I need currency. It is a really nice site with the macro, I'm not taking away from that or your time nor do I want to sound negative. I'm just stating it is horrible atm. Thanks.
"
Guys, I don't know whats up with poe.trade web site, but it's ruining this game so bad for me. It is so slow that it usually errors out or takes 5 minutes. The last week is when all this has started making looking things up manually on ggg the only option which takes a lot of time out of play to the point i have stash tabs of possible items that I just gave up on that is costing me currency. I know this site isn't affiliated with ggg and fan made, but if you can't even keep the web site running what is the point in having this? Please fix the site so not only I, but we as a whole can enjoy the game. It really is making it where I don't want to play because I need currency. It is a really nice site with the macro, I'm not taking away from that or your time nor do I want to sound negative. I'm just stating it is horrible atm. Thanks.

I can confirm that the page is realy damn slow atm!
Would be nice if that'd be fixed. Thanks guys!
"
Esharadin wrote:
"

I can confirm that the page is realy damn slow atm!
Would be nice if that'd be fixed. Thanks guys!

yeah, still getting whispers for items I already sold 30 minutes - 2 hours+ ago, as you can imagine when selling a lot of popular items cheap to sell fast, like maps or whatever, it gets annoying as hell to have to message tens of players with the same message over and over "sold already, sorry, poe.trade is being slow now," etc,

the official site does not have the same issues though with slow update :/

and trade macro takes like 30+ seconds to look up items, especially on evenings and times when a lot of people play its so slooow..at least trademacro definitely seems that way for me in europe :| like right now its friday and a lot of players playing, takes ages to look up just simple currency items or anything...

Last edited by secret_service86 on Jan 3, 2020, 4:36:49 PM
My items do not appear on sale today, have I been banned?
https://poe.trade/search/koyorasimoyeto i doesn't see my items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info