PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Got update of chrome today and in this new latest version, when i livesearch for some items, i hear the sound, but for some reason the icon at tab, showing how much items were found (and indicating which tab is it) is now gone.

Tried to mess with setting in chrome, but can't find how to fix it, any ideas?
I started this game recently and want to start selling items now via acquisition. I followed the guide but I get no reply on my message for my trade URL. Is there a way to get it else where?
"
Kahlan0880 wrote:
Please fix the silver/silver oil issue. I'm buying silver oils and getting spammed by noobs trying to sell me silver coins for 50c.

Same goes for incubators, Cartographer's Incubator interfering with chisels.
Would it be possible to be able to ignore players while searching? Thanks.
Last edited by Fatlandthere on Jan 6, 2024, 4:56:31 PM
I'm trying to list a Pale Council Set for sale using the currency.poe.trade interface.

For some reason, my set shows up for sale in poe.trade but does not show up for sale on the pathofexile site.

There's some sort of bug here - either pathofexile isn't working or somehow the trade information published by poe.trade isn't compatible/available to pathofexile.
"
Fatlandthere wrote:
hi, can you fix big free space at the top of the page.
only poe.trade have it, with currency.poe.trade all good.

opera, chrome, internet explorer show same.

Dude this has been driving me insane. I had to ask all of my friends if they have that blank space too. It's so annoying.
Hi, the browser notifications dont work for me.

I'm using Firefox, notifications are enabled for poe.trade in the options, I tried disabling all extensions/addons but nothing worked so far. I tried it with chrome but it didnt work either, though it seems that chrome only displays notifications from 'safe' https websites!?

Any suggestions what I can try to make notifications work in Firefox?
Not sure if I'm just missing something, but is there any way to search for items with an "or" for the mods.

Like if I'm looking up Aul's and want either Wrath or Haste Aura reserves no mana. Would like to be able to search for both.
you search for both mods but instead of 'and' you use 'count' '1'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info