Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Same problem here. No search results and trade macro doesn't work. Weird that it seems some ISP's aren't affected.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
As I'm sure you've noticed there have been problems with the search affecting a subset of users. I apologize for the inconvenience as this is not something which should've happened. The issue should be resolved now and I'm implementing multiple changes to ensure it does not happen in the future.
"
xyz wrote:
As I'm sure you've noticed there have been problems with the search affecting a subset of users. I apologize for the inconvenience as this is not something which should've happened. The issue should be resolved now and I'm implementing multiple changes to ensure it does not happen in the future.

Thanks! it's fixed for me! <3
http://poe.trade/search/eriunogoyotare someone trying to price fix Serrated Fossiles by spamming them at 2c. they are unresponsive to any whispers to purchase.

fixed price: 2×C online IGN: GnasherSlays
Hello xyz, thank you for an awesome trading tool! I tried messaging you to mail and pm but it seems you don't respond there, so here is the copy of that message.

Recently I've changed an account name through support and now I encountered an issue - poe.trade won't show me online, ever. I tried reindex my profile or get a new link via message to bot (poexyzis), but it doesn't have any effect. My items shown on sale on site though and Acquisition have a correct control link, which also shows me that I should be online, but this is incorrect. Can I have a solution to this please?
Bug. "Shaped Glacier" not displaying in maps list.

Replicate: go to poe.trade, select Currency Market; for "What do you want," select the Map pulldown. "Shaped Glacier" not in list.
"
xyz wrote:

The issue is not resolved, its been half an hour and i still dont see the item that i listed
For me it still doesn't work neither. I first noticed it around two days ago.
Yep, live search is broken again, returns nothing at all

94/5000
I'm having the same problem I can not see the live searches since this morning 19/07

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info