PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Is there any ETA on when this is going to be fixed?
I'm trying to use the official trade site now instead but it's a pain because you can't just import items like you can on poe.trade
Always have to copy paste the item in the trade search bar, then manually remove everything except the name - it's driving me crazy if I have to do this for hundreds of items...

So, please fix...
The problem is not from poe.trade, it's from cluster-us.cdnjquery.com.

It is called when you want search something, for javascripts etc.

I'm in France, my ISP named "Free", it doesn't work for me but for a friend with same ISP it does work.

On my phone with 4G+ it works, but not on wifi.

The problem here is probably a route your request want to use, but on this route there is at least a router that is down / having difficulty, so your request never goes to the end of the road, and so, no search result.

EDIT :

I recommand you to use proxysite.com

here you enter poe.trade URL and it should work.
Last edited by drtoio on Jul 16, 2019, 2:22:03 PM
"
drtoio wrote:

I'm in France, my ISP named "Free", it doesn't work for me but for a friend with same ISP it does work.

The problem here is probably a route your request want to use, but on this route there is at least a router that is down / having difficulty, so your request never goes to the end of the road, and so, no search result.

EDIT :

Good info, thanks. How would you get this to work with the trade macro?
"
CondorDrake wrote:
"
drtoio wrote:

EDIT :

Good info, thanks. How would you get this to work with the trade macro?

Playing via VPN (if it uses another route than you), but stability wont be nice
"
drtoio wrote:

EDIT :

That's works for me,hopefully they will fix it asap anyways.
Thank you for sharing this drtoio:)
NP :)

When you try a tracert from cmd, you get this as another adress :

bt-proxy-prod-2.us-east-1.elasticbeanstalk.com

elasticbeanstalk.com send to amazon web service, maybe a problem there
Hi, this is Sean Lee. IS this Poe.trade.com? if yes i have questions regarding starting this morning poe.trade.com shown no search results. seems like when i am in live mode it updates new items but when i do new search items and try to open bookmarked link shows no search result. Please Help~

Sean
Seems like it is a problem with many people. Check the earlier posts in this thread.
All of the sudden today when searching using this site everything comes back with no results. I have tried 4 browsers and its all the same thing. I have made no changes to my PC in 2 years. What is going on?
"
zacidol87 wrote:
All of the sudden today when searching using this site everything comes back with no results. I have tried 4 browsers and its all the same thing. I have made no changes to my PC in 2 years. What is going on?

Read the posts before you.. there is a problem with that site and the tracing used.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info