PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Completed 17 ChallengesNekondas wrote:
Mr. Admin, please take your shitty site offline so we can play without constant spam. Thank you.

Yes please admin do this.
Guys, why you are so rude?

Don't underprice items and you will not have such problems.

Thanks for fixing it xyz, i really appreciate it.
"
Completed 21 ChallengesCRE_AGA wrote:
Guys, why you are so rude?

Don't underprice items and you will not have such problems.

Thanks for fixing it xyz, i really appreciate it.

The problem is that certain common items (like unique rings) don't sell AT ALL if you put them up for too much, but when you put them up for the maximum price they actually sell at, you get spammed for several hours. I've basically given up on the idea of selling unique rings, been collecting them and maybe eventually I'll make a Loreweave myself. Other things that are like this include certain prophecies, as well as maps (I knew it would be bad so haven't even been listing my maps).
Hi,

where to report people who abuse the system with wrong prices? E.G. putting an item for 1 CO online and set an autoresponder that it costs 100 CO?
The second day everything works fine, here it is happiness
"
Completed 17 ChallengesNekondas wrote:
Mr. Admin, please take your shitty site offline so we can play without constant spam. Thank you.

Damn man, have some respect. This guy and his website is literally the reason why the game was fun for the majority of the players. It took GGG fucking five years before they made a website for trade.

Yes, website is lagging right now but problems arise and will eventually get solved. That's how its always worked. Just be patient.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
There are no filters selectable for added accuracy or specific flat lightning damage. could these be added?
Anyone besides me have issues with poe.trade drop down menus not working right. I get a short box for the item name and all drop down menus don't scroll but rather show the entire list very annoying when trying to look at mods. This happens in IE, Chrome, Firefox. Then will mysteriously go away and work for a while. Any ideas on a fix??
Could I suggest the ability to combine multiple search types in a single search, I'm particularly thinking of COUNT and IF, because often when I'm searching for items that have crafting potential I have to duplicate my work, as a very simple example:

If I'm searching for an item that has 2 specific resists that I'd need to balance my resists, say cold and fire, then I could search using "Cold 30, Fire 30, Count 1" so that I'd fine an item with one of the 2 resists at the value I desire and some would have an open affix to craft the other one. But I could get one which has 30 fire resist but also has 5 cold resist or something, so I also have to add "Cold 30, Fire 30, IF" to that search.

When I do much more complicated searches for items with unrealised potential I end up spending a whole bunch of time filling out the fields twice so such a feature would be a real time saver.

Thanks for putting together such a useful tool.
Hi,

Anyone know how I could recover my favorites from last league on poe.trade?

I had many live searches in my bookmarks like : http://poe.trade/search/akoasikihahamo/live

and now the links only bring me on the main page of poe.trade... It would be pretty annoying if I have to remake all my live searches.

Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info