PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
"
xyz wrote:
Your items are showing up fine: http://poe.trade/search/omoyeianinator

it's because I put up a tab through the pre ... and I need to expose the spheres and other things through the trade. but you can not because of an error

You need to change your profile privacy setting to public.
there might be messages on this already, but why does the black stone prophecy appear as a search result? as far as I am aware there are no prophecies of that kind in existence.
4K Bananas
I apologise if this feature has been requested before but who has the time to scan 539 pages.

It would be useful to have the option to search on the order of the linked sockets. My current build uses 2x CWDT sets. Whilst the search shows the specified colors, they need to be in a specific order to work.

Thanks for the great tool
Searching for Leaguestones either by using 'Type' or 'Name' results in error 500:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."
I'm shown as offline all the time =( what can i do to fix this? My account only has currency and map premium tab, the rest are regular tabs. not sure if this is a problem. I've tried checking profile privacy and pathofexile.com/trade settings. Setting them to private/offline, then back to public/show online multiple times. Re-checking the "public" checkbox ingame to index items. So far, nothing has worked =( can someone please help me?
"
gravilence wrote:
I'm shown as offline all the time =( what can i do to fix this? My account only has currency and map premium tab, the rest are regular tabs. not sure if this is a problem. I've tried checking profile privacy and pathofexile.com/trade settings. Setting them to private/offline, then back to public/show online multiple times. Re-checking the "public" checkbox ingame to index items. So far, nothing has worked =( can someone please help me?

same problem. i can use the control page to appear online for 5 minute intervals, though.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Hello,

i had an idea for a new Search Variant for a stronger Count variant that works similar to an exclusive OR. Let me Explain :)

Example ES BOOTS:

Movement -> AND
Resists -> Count 2
Unwanted Mods -> Not

i want to have #% increased ES but no Maximum so i can craft it.
otherwise i want #+ maximum ES but no increased ES so i can craft it.

Count min 1 shows both Mods guaranteeing 1 with # Value
useing If shows a lot of items that do not have any increased or + ES
since they do not meet the min # Value

So i can only set up 2 Trades and look whats cheapest but i would love to do so in 1 trade search.
This gets even worsse if i try searching for good Craftable ES Helmets since its 3 Mods i like to optimize. I can think of 2 solutions to this problem.

1. Option to Search for the exact hybrid Mods and their values like its shown in game when pressing Alt
2. A new Exclusive Count Search Group that only shows Items if the Values exactly are on the Item

Also a good option would to combine multiple searches into a single new combined search.
lets say i am searching for Specific Bases or Uniques to Enchant in the Lab.
I would like a combined Search that would work like a list that i could add Searches too and that only needs to filter by Wheight or Price. Not only players heavyly tradeing items/currency would like this i think beginners could profit from it aswell.

Happy Grinding and let my know what you think :)
I am having trouble with poe.trade. If I search for something I get SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN. If I add an exception then all I get is 404 errors. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Ruke
Same as above.
As a shopper, the Base list when shopping for maps only lists alphabetically up to the Park map. Is this a limitation of your implementation or am I doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info