PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I have been logged in for over 24 hours and none of my items are being posted or updated on the site. They show up on poe's trade site but not here.
Missing stash updates;

Im not sure if its a bug or whats happening, but my listed items dont dissappear from the trading sites for several days, maybe not all, after being sold or i change the price. And on top of that alot of my newly added items in stash dont get listed unless i restart the game.

As an example i sold a pair of gloves 2 days ago, that im still getting whisper for. Its really time consuming having to reply constantly on items sold several days ago. And its even worse not getting ur new items listed, as i need that currency to buy maps or enhancements for maps
I have the same problem. Items that i have listed and got sold doesnt get unlisted. Have had sevral ppl wispering me about alot of items that have been sold days ago.

Is there anything I can do about this issue?
Have already made stash tab none public and it doesnt help.
Yes, please provide more information such as names of affected items.
I'll start by saying thank you for your hard work, really appreciated.
I would love to see a new pseudo sum of all the "gain #% of physical as X" mods. Think it would be a great addition if you could work it out.

Much obliged.
IGN: Devnull
Premium stash tabs not keeping me online, someotimes I am online, other times it keeps me offline for hours. Annoying to say the least.
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
It would be cool if you made a button that allowed us to copy the stats for an item in the Path of Building markup. Then we could just create an item and paste it in to see how it would effect our stats.

Maybe this would be a heroic undertaking, but maybe some clever RegExp could pull it off. I think PoB would do most of the heavy lifting.

Example of their markup (which I'm sure you've already seen before. :P)

Voltaxic Rift
Spine Bow
Quality: 20
Sockets: G-G-G-G-G-G
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 0
{range:0.5}Adds 1 to (275-325) Lightning Damage
{range:0.5}(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
60% of Lightning Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
10% Chance to Shock
Your Chaos Damage can Shock
im using aquisition .my items are not showing in poe trade. i searched for a way to fix it but nothing works. anything else i could try? if i can't find a way to fix it im gonna quit this game sadly. trading in this game is really important.
"
uhbajlug wrote:
im using aquisition .my items are not showing in poe trade. i searched for a way to fix it but nothing works. anything else i could try? if i can't find a way to fix it im gonna quit this game sadly. trading in this game is really important.

If you’re having problems using Acquisition, maybe try Procurement instead?

https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/releases
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I've been trying to search for some Abyss jewels, but even though I specify the mods I want, the search is totally random, showing other mods as well and even jewel with less mods than requested. on regular jewels seems to work just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info