PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Am i the only one lagging on item trade page?
Last edited by _piekz on Sep 9, 2017, 5:37:07 PM
Could you please create an A/CNAME Record for www.poe.trade to point toward poe.trade? Currently going to a nginx setup page, and what with browsers automatically adding www. before everything nowadays it's kinda annoying!
NEED to have search between members of guild tool! How much should I donate to developer to add this tool? Please, contact me!
Гидра Доминатус!
Any reason why shop listing from currency.poe.trade don't delist? I was (and probably still would be) spammed for 2 hours after taking off my buying orders from http://currency.poe.trade/shop and most likely would still be if I was logged on. The spam was so intense I had to enable DND.
Hey, having trouble using the "manage your shop" functionality to sell currency.

Entering the URL given by poexyzis appears to do nothing (returns me to the same "authorization required" page).

I've tried clearing cookies and using different browsers

I login to POE using Steam OpenID.

Anyone have any ideas?
My currency does seem to appear on currency.poe.trade in a weird way. My trade for chaos orb with chrom does appear on it, but chrom->chaos doesn't. Because of that, i can't do any trade right now, really it pisses me off. It's been like that for 3 days and I haven't figured out any solution
How to ban or just black list player that Exposing low prices but not selling goods. Introducing newcomers to confusion? For example Xndres with Twice Enchanted prophecy, just spam 1st page with low price but never sell.
Hello, for several days now this is the problem:

----------------------------------------------
This page isn’t working

193.203.61.234 redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
----------------------------------------------

When i use proxy everything works. Thanks.
delete
Last edited by APEC on Sep 11, 2017, 8:24:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info