PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

None of my items from my stash are showing up in POE trade anymore.

They were all delisted and now will not list again.
also not working premium tab
Apologies for service interruption, the issue is resolved now and indexing should catch up soon.
Hello there,

Setup:
Windows 10
Firefox 55 (but had the problem for a while now).

Problem:
Whenever I have various poe.trade tabs open (live searches or otherwise) and do NOT block ads on the page, there seems to be some kind of memory leak in Firefox. With five open poe.trade tabs, after around half an hour Firefox will have allocated 2.5GB memory, resulting in freezes for me.
With ads blocked, this does not happen however.

So, whenever it did happen I smothered the entire process. That's what I've been doing for a while now and a few days ago I did start to block ads since they kept Firefox showing the page loading favicon all the time, rather than your favicon for which live search tab just pinged.
Today I tested it and run the site with ads unblocked and had the issue again.

Any clue what goes wrong?

PS: Am in the right place for this, right?

1. "%increased attack damage" on shields is only available as an implicit mod, which makes the search of the item below impossible.

2. Sceptres are not considered "one handed maces" and makes the use of Trade macro very annoying.

Last edited by MalakaJones on Sep 3, 2017, 6:52:49 PM
Is there a reason that unique maps are not included in the Maps section in the currency exchange? Adding them would be awesome!
Hey, having trouble using the "manage your shop" functionality to sell currency.

Entering the URL given by poexyzis appears to do nothing (returns me to the same "authorization required" page).

I've tried clearing cookies and using different browsers (firefox 55.0.3 and chrome 60.0.3112.113).

I login to POE using Steam OpenID.

Anyone have any ideas?
Hi, would be possible for you to create a misc filter to remove from search item postings that are months old, its clear that the person is not either in game anymore or they are not interested on selling and they just end up clogging the search results.

Also this is unrelated but how someone could search for meginord gloves using the % of regen as mod filter? I tried different combos but i keep getting the 3 mod version without the regen on results.
Nemo Me Impune Lassecit
Last edited by s1raz1 on Sep 5, 2017, 10:48:21 AM
Would it be possible to add a feature, where you could check all the listings by character? Since you track when an item was listed, it would be very helpful to check myself and see which trashy items are sitting for a long time and vendor them (like when having a full tab of gems for a couple of chances).

EDIT: Found it, just that it acceptc acc name, not char name.
Last edited by Teshla on Sep 6, 2017, 3:23:22 AM
Why mod on map "Area is inhabited by Abominations" not in the list ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info